ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

Thanks yes I'm great!! Think my tummy has calmed down today (thank god)xxxxx hope yours feels better soon xxxxx

Oooooo... yes... and Congratulations on getting the job..
:bliss::bliss::bliss:

I always try not to eat at night....but before i started ww i always ate at night haha. It's hard to get out the habit though..

Well it's nearly Monday Yes :D

x

hi Yes hope your tummy's feelin better .....have a safe journey back to the UK x

Hi Yes,
I've just started reading your diary - it's great fun! Have to say that you make me feel like a glutton as you seem to eat so little! Congrats on the great weight loss, that is an amazing amount to lose in so little time. Take care,
Ellen

Hey hun! B&B sounds fab and think u would have ur first few guests already ;) hope ur tummy feels better... And welcome bk to the uk... Xx

vix88 said:
I always try not to eat at night....but before i started ww i always ate at night haha. It's hard to get out the habit though..

Well it's nearly Monday Yes :D

x

I watched a programme and it said that it didn't matter what time of day you ate but not nice to go to bed on a full tummy is it!!! I know I did weigh myself this morning and it showed a gain lol I know as I haven't eaten enough this week ahh well....I will see tomorrow will be shattered :(

Hope your ok....after your curry!!!! Lol

jem3139 said:
hi Yes hope your tummy's feelin better .....have a safe journey back to the UK x

Thank you Jem....still don't want to go back lol x

ellenwillbeskinny said:
Hi Yes,
I've just started reading your diary - it's great fun! Have to say that you make me feel like a glutton as you seem to eat so little! Congrats on the great weight loss, that is an amazing amount to lose in so little time. Take care,
Ellen

Hi Ellen that is my problem.......believe it or not I don't eat enough....and I haven't this week so I wouldn't be surprised if I don't have a gain.....I also have tabs that increase weight...the last thing I need so fighting those too....crap life sometime...but hey one has toto try to stay positive :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey hun! B&B sounds fab and think u would have ur first few guests already ;) hope ur tummy feels better... And welcome bk to the uk... Xx

Haha...I said to my hubs...we could do a weight loss weekend with pamper as he was a pt in the forces and I am a fully trained beauty/holistic therapist, nail tech, masseuse, nvq assessor, teacher, and I have written courses, so he could beast I could treat lol....

Thanks tummy is stress I think....don't want to go back to the uk!

Hope you are okay? X

Good morning Yes, are you back in the UK now? I was just wondering if you've got a recipe for a 0 point salad dressing?
xxx

I'm guessing your traveling home later today yes!! Safe journey and will see you on the other side!! Just keep thinking its only a few more weeks till you get back their again xxxx

ps please post a pic up of yourself!! Would be nice to see you xxx

Hi Yes...

You'll be in the uk soon...just chill out with it all :)

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in tomorrow too x

Will post a piccy when I feel well pretty enough.. lol...

Mrs... I got the Kraft light Caesar dressing ... that was free.. but don't overload on it lol..

Have a look at the other ones as they are light and some of them might be too.

Vicky... feeling rather podgy today and wanting stodge.. my head has been giving me trouble last couple of days.. so I am being good to myself... I am just dreading another attack.. as I don't know what to do when I get one the pain is just so unbelievable.... oh I won't go on..

Hope you are all okay... will be travelling soon xx

Sunday Food.

B................. pp

Pink lady apple .. lush.. 0 pp

(Poorly tummy again today :cry:)

Banana 0 pp

L...............6pp

bread 2 pp
spread 2 pp
cheese 2 pp

D...............8 pp

bread 2 pp
spread 1 pp
2 eggs 4 pp
Tom sauce 1 pp

Anytime goodies...... 2 pp

2 Snack bar 6

D 20/36
W 0 /47

Aww Yes i hope you feel better hun.

Good luck for tomorrow :)

x

Omg!! I am so coming to the Yes fat camp/ pamper spa/ fitness retreat b n b!!!! Sign me up :D U already are pretty enough mrs!! Want a piccie.. Is Yes your real name? (pronunciation?) xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Omg!! I am so coming to the Yes fat camp/ pamper spa/ fitness retreat b n b!!!! Sign me up :D U already are pretty enough mrs!! Want a piccie.. Is Yes your real name? (pronunciation?) xx

Haha i keep telling my hubs that peeps would like that for a weekend to learn how to reeducate themselves awaylol

I was only saying to someone the other day that no one has actually asked me my really name! I will see when I get home later if I can find a pic that I like of me to put up....:( lol xx

Have young
Ways noticed I can in ire others hahaha always been good at that :) xx

Monday 4th July 2001 Food

B.................pp

2 x Peach 0 pp

L...............9 pp

Pot noodle in a Mug 4 pp (curry flavour)
WW Chicken Casserole 5 pp
Pear 0 pp

D................7 pp

Fish Pie 7pp
Brocolli 0 pp
Green beans 0pp
Water melon 0pp

Anytime goodies......2 pp

1 x cap 2 pp

D 18/36
W 0 /47

Last edited: