ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

YESSSS :D hope you're ok hun..

x

Jacqui ....where are you hun ...hope everthing is ok x

Missing u!!! X

Www thank you all....well I am on the move but in a different kind haha.... House move. Was so last minute.

As you know my house is in France and sort of stay here in uk with my father well he got another property while I was away in France. It needslotsofwork only to find we can have it!!!!

So this is where I have been...finishing work, then going to paint, strip walls, gloss, lift carpets etc etc we have half the house done enough to move in....bedroom and the upstairs bathroom. As the carpet was fitted yesterday and the kitchen and downstairs shower room etc...they have messed that up. Sooooooo not happy about that! Also messed up one room carpet...the stress levels of my poor bad tummy have been sooooooo bad this week I have been walking with a sick back bag my medicine :cry:

So this morning am sat here since 5 am waiting fir the decent ti me to call them to speak to them to come and get them to come and do the job.

I also got the lino and they only lay it the other way so that they use less but cut it half way and left it flicking up but I paid for more not happy....I could cry....no...I am going to!!!! I am so stressed and on top of that I have been eating badtryingto grabsomefood here and there so I know am not going to have lost anything this week.

If words are clumped together sorry on iPad and not good at it!!!

So food diary......none

Stress diary...burnt due to too much stress

I do hopeeveryoneisokay....moan over with...everyone is still in bed...I am drinking mint tea hoping to calm down and the day hasntstarted!!!!!
:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Aw honey try and relax yourself! I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress xxxx we've missed you but we will still be here when you get everything sorted xxx and you never know all that rushing around might give you a nice suprise on the scales! It did for me last week when I hadn't been counting points! Just try to make sensible good choices and watch portion control and you won't be far wrong xxx

Awwww Yes hope you're ok chick.

You'll be fine when everthings done and you'll sit back and think why the hell was i so stressed lol.

Hope everything gets sorted for you :)

x

aww Jacqui I'm sorry to hear that you have been stressed but glad to hear from you ...things will get easier and you will get back into your stride.....here for you ...when you need it ..we all are.......try to have a good day today hun x

Hugs petal! Hope u feel better! Exciting about the move :) xx

hope the move is going well and your ok hun ????? x

Hope ur ok xxx

Well I am back.... I don't get the net at home till another week or so but I am doing this at work... when I get the time... bah!!

Been soooo tired.... moving is sooooo hard when you get old haha!!

Anyway.. back on the eating regime.. can't weigh myself as went to throw myself on the scales and I am sure they ran away haha... no the battery was low and went out!! Just my luck isn't it.

Anyway.. even t hough I don't know what it is.. I am back on it.. but taking it careful as I am reducing meds for my head and I know change in food as well gives me headache so gently gently...

I have missed everyone.. I do hope you are all soooooooooooooo slim now and I can sit here and think... wish I was like her and her and ooo her!!

well here is the food today::

B:

2 x bananas 0pp
Apple 0pp

L:

4 x Ham 4 p
1 ww orange jelly 0pp
2 apples 0pp
2 sticks of celery 0pp
1 ww yogs 1 pp

D:

Friend got me a chicken risotto thing really nice of her, but soooo hate risotto but will tell you in a bit when the roosted veg of carrots, peppers and onion are done! 9pp

1.5 cap 3 pp
1 x crisps 4 pp

DP: 21/ 34

Can't wait to hear how you are all getting along when I get the time to get around you all x

Last edited:
Yes...i'm glad you're back :)

Hope everything is sorted for you :D and i'm sure you've lost some lbs after all the moving and stress lol.

x

Welcome back yes! Hope ur headache is ok :D hope ur enjoying getting bk to plan xx

Yes...i'm glad you're back :)

Hope everything is sorted for you :D and i'm sure you've lost some lbs after all the moving and stress lol.

x

Hey there Vix......don't think I have but not going to stress over it as when moving and having no furniture etc still getting it!!!! You rely on BAD food don't you!!!!

Thanks....xxxx

Yes...i do always have bad food :( trying to cut out my habits but doing it all at once is hard so i'm going to conker what bit at a time :D

x

Yes...i do always have bad food :( trying to cut out my habits but doing it all at once is hard so i'm going to conker what bit at a time :D

x

Haha vix wasn't on about you with the bad food was on about me and moving and so much easier to have naughty food hahaha!!

And I think you will... one bit and one day at a time... xx

welcome back Jacqui.....missed ya!! x

Thank you sooooo much Jem... nice to be back... well sort of.. house is still half done and internet isn't running ... but doing this at work so have to be careful not to get caught lol

How are you!!!

Food

B:

WW Orange Yog 0pp
Apple 0pp

L:
Salad box - salad but how many points for about 1 tablespoon of sweetcorn?
cheese 4
4 slices of ham 4 pp
( I turned down mayo and coleslaw.. I was sooooo good... and when it turned up had sweetcorn on it.. doh!!)

ok sweetcorn say 2pp

D:

omg this waitrose fish pie.. far too many points but it was lovely 22pp

then a curly wurly 3 pp
Pk of Snack o Jacks Sour Cream ones 3 pp

DP 38/ 36 yikes so 2 out of weeklies forgot is that 49 so now 47?

Last edited:
Oh haha, sorry stupid me didn't read it right lol was reading too fast as i should'nt be on net whilst working lol.

And yeah, i know what you mean.. it's so much easier having the bad food because it's quick and simple lol

x

Back