ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

I'm good ..thanks for asking ....hope you don't get caught...when you getting your interenet at home running?

Food

B:

WW Orange Yog 0pp
Apple 0pp

L:
Salad box - salad but how many points for about 1 tablespoon of sweetcorn?
cheese 4
4 slices of ham 4 pp
( I turned down mayo and coleslaw.. I was sooooo good... and when it turned up had sweetcorn on it.. doh!!)

D:

No idea again?

DP 8 / 36

Sweetcorn is only about 1pp chick :)

x

I'm good ..thanks for asking ....hope you don't get caught...when you getting your interenet at home running?

Hopefully I have heard tomorrow!!!

Furniture for the lounge is arriving on friday and some of the dining room is coming too... Having to take the lounge window out for that... stress and more stress lol!!

So we are both at work sneaking on the net lol

Thanks Vixs for finding that out for me... phew thought it was going to be loads... and thought yesterday I had gone over by loads and loads... but hadn't!!!!

How are you getting along today!! I am feeling rather peckish!!........

Food!

B:

Apple 0pp
Banana 0pp

L:

Banana 0pp
Peach 0pp
2 x Apples 0pp
ww Orange jelly 0pp

1 x cap 2 pp

D:

Might have Waitrose veg curry with more veg lol and a curly wurly and SOJ's which I was going to bring to work but forgot!

Flipping heck!!! Put the veg in the new microwave and it stopped working and started to smell funny!! Is this the start of the bad things... NOPE I say to myself... only good thing can happen to me!!!!!!!!!

Veg curry and rice 9 pp
plate of veg 0pp

SOJ 3 pp
CW 3 pp

Cant remember what else I had.. think I had other food but got net at home now so should be able to get on and chat more.

DP 2 / 36
WP 47

Last edited:
I want another chocolate flake haha...i really enjoyed it last time lol.

I had a strawberry milkshake from maccies last night :D i did so good for not ordering food! Usually i would have food even though i'm not hungry! How bizarre is that...no wonder i'm fat lol..

Hope you have a good day chick

x

hooray for home internet hun ..look forward to chatting more ...hope today has been good x

Hope ur ok Jacqui :) x

Darn body doesn't like me... it seems to be one thing after another... but I am back.... and have been trying to be good since thursday when I got a weigh in....so....

Today

B:

Fruit 0pp

L:

tesco light sweet chilli chicken noodles 9pp
more fruit

D:

Morrisons light eat curry veg and rice 9 pp *not worth it*
and onions.
curly wurly 3pp
crusps 3 pp

ww victoria sponge 3pp
cap coffee 2pp
SOJ 3pp

32/35

Hope u feel better! Good luck for next WI :) x

Welcome back Yes :)

Hope you're doing well

x

Thanks ladies

Well look what the uk is coming to eh!! What a disgrace....shameful just shameful!!

Has been really winding me up all day... oh don't get me started lol...

Anyway... food...

B: Fruit 0pp

0pp

L: Chicken Pasta bake 6 pp
100 gms Light Garlic Phill 4 pp
1 x CW 3pp
1 x SOJ 3 pp

13pp

D:

Might have chilli chicken noodles and phill at 13pp

13 pp

Cap 2pp

Mini digestives 4pp

Ahh some to spare too... great!

Last edited:
Looks yummy :) x

Nomnom :D

Well I am back into it.. but can't seem to find the time to cook... as have my little niece with me and still sorting the house and think my bunny is poorly and still not feeling well..... and to top it off .... don't think my medication is working right....

So had a funny day....

But I have stayed in my points but can't list the food but I know I am in the right amount so that is good!!

Hope everyone is okay...

oh lost 1 stone 3... wooo hooo so that is something to be happy about isn't it :bliss:

That's brill! Hope u are well cxx

Ahh but I say that... and have been naughty this week... I have had my little niece...

I lost my sister who had two children and I only get to see my littlest niece once or twice a year.. long story anyway... this week has been great... but also up and down... so we have been naughty with food !!!

Also have hospital this friday for my head and that always worries me... I have to see the neuro ... she is always lovely but always changes my medicine and that messes me up and messes the pain etc up and life... :cry:

OMG shut up woman... and lose weight lol

IF ONLY IT WAS THAT EASY... it is with friends though isn't it :)

Back