ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

U can just go for one week! There is no minimum! If u have a good friend/family member who would fake join for u for the one week and get books to avoid u getting weighed... Lol... U could always try to buy stuff ... But the first books are part of membership so someone would have to sign up xx

on line

you could buy just the books etc online then no one would need to know anything, it's worth the effort and maybe even cheaper for you.But everyone here will help if you have any questions just ask us we will gladly help if we can.x

Hey hun! If u give u ur email address I will scan in the books u get at the meeting and email them to you (won't be able to so till tomorrow if that's ok) Then u can just buy the deluxe pack online... Xx

Hey hun! If u give u ur email address I will scan in the books u get at the meeting and email them to you (won't be able to so till tomorrow if that's ok) Then u can just buy the deluxe pack online... Xx

Oh that is fantastic... am I allowed to put my email addy up here... I don't mind... but will someone moan about it?

Private message if U prefer xx

Sadly a newbie so can't lol. [email protected]. Gosh this is hard on the phone lol

Hope everyone is doing okay?

Does anyone know what eggs are please?

Food

B:

Apple WW 0 jelly

L:

D:

Two egg whites are 1pp and a yolk is 2pp...but according to my leader egg White is free and the 2pp that u count for an egg is the yolk... Xx

Scanning is taking ages and I'm not sure it's the best quality... But will send accross when I'm done and hope it helps xx

Spent the last hour scanning and scanner has failed and deleted it all :( booo! :(

Emailed x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Emailed x

Sorry not been on pc all day.............thank you so very much...will go check now :)

Hope it helps x

Yes said:
Sorry not been on pc all day.............thank you so very much...will go check now :)

I haven't been able to get on the net and now only because I am on my iPad!!!

Been rather bored today as rain rain rain and no Internet .....well time for food

B.............2pp

WW jelly
Apple
Cap

L.............6pp

3 sausages
Salad

D.............16 pp

French beans
Broccoli
WW chicken pasta bake
Wholemeal end of crust of small loaf
2x v l l cow cheeses
WW strawberry cheesecake

Anytime.....
Capp 2pp
Grapes

Daily pps 26/29
Weeklies 40/49

Very good day! Think I might get cheesecake this week xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Very good day! Think I might get cheesecake this week xx

I have to say that the WW ice swirl desserts chocolate ones are the best and only 2 pps each!

Looks like you're doing well hun !

Any chance you could forward the info to me ?

LittleRomany said:
Looks like you're doing well hun !

Any chance you could forward the info to me ?

I sure will as soon as I can access my main pc. You will need to let me have your email x

How are you doing?

Will pm you.

Doing ok, feel like i won'y loose as its so easy ! i've only been on since thurs though.

A little scared to use points for some reason but i'm sure i'll get over that!

LittleRomany said:
Will pm you.

Doing ok, feel like i won'y loose as its so easy ! i've only been on since thurs though.

A little scared to use points for some reason but i'm sure i'll get over that!

I have only been doing this since last Monday so my weigh in day tomorrow! I haven't used all the weeklies, and not used all the daily points....so fingers crossed will both will do well. You have to eat or your body will store what it does get.....so eat lots of fruit and veg. Hopefully this week I will start cooking my own meals!

Good luck for WI! U should defo eat ur dailies or ur body will go into starvation mode and u wont lose...

U are all fab :) xx

Back