ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

Oh god, what have our lives become? talking about eachothers poo removal methods !

Hehehehehe Roman... made me giggle and you know what... that is better for the soul than being miserable....

Now there is always colonic... always fancied that... for the weight loss.... almost went to do the training for it... but thought I have a weak tummy could I face peoples poop smell....nope. But they say it is fantastic for weight loss and the body!

No one & i mean no one is going near my bum with a tube. end of

Ha! We are awesomes. :)

Hahahahahaha I am sat at my desk laughing... this is just sooooooooooo funny!!!:8855::8855::8855:

Well done Irishlady... I don't ever see the point in pushing yourself when you are not hungry....i agree,

How are you getting along?
im losing around 2lb a week so im doing great with diet, the few weeks i used weeklies i lost nothing, so im waiting until i get down to my goal weight and then use them :D

Well done Yes 2.5lbs is fab and I know how you feel sometimes I get days when I can't be bothered eating but I do know that when you eat all your dailies you will lose....good luck for this week pet x
thats the point we are making if you use them you will lose but if you have days like today i had fruit and veg soup for breakfast and lunch then im certainly not going to have 29pp for my dinner :eek:
Some people find that they don't Lose if they don't eat weeklies and some people find that they gain using them! So it's just a matter of finding out what works best for Your body xxx
yep first week on diet i had a dinner out and i gained 21/2lbs :cry: hence im not using them :flirt2:
sorry to go on about it but i was told by my leader they are optional, but designed for people who like to go out for the weekend or for those times to have extras.
ok im sorry for going on your diary and ramble!! hope you had a good day :D

you guys are sooo funny..... but on the topic of poo ..I find that eating one activia yoghurt a day keeps me regular as before I started eating them I was lucky I went once a week lol......not a nice perception I know . Love a good goggle thanks girls x

Oh my days......Don't think i've laughed so much!

But i know that feeling before Monday weigh in you want to get rid of it! (that's probably why i only lost 1lb Haha)

I don't like to eat anything the evening before my weigh in either! Haha

Well that's cheered me up for the day!

x

I know it is scary isn't it lol..... We all need to get rid but still a funny subject hahaha.....happy pooping

Hope ur doing well :) x

On a bus and just seenm this young lad get off and hug this girl....how heart warming!!!

Awww lol just hope they weren't strangers lol

It was such a lovely hug... made me smile... ahhh back to the days :sigh:

oh you lot have really made me laugh lol!!

why is poo a taboo subject? we all have to do it lol

if i don't go before WI i feel like i've put on 7lb and start freaking lol!!

Abit of laxative is a dieters best friend sometimes lol xxxxx

aw how sweet!! It's nice when wee things like that make you believe love isn't dead lol xxxxxxxxx

It is isn't it... love is still alive some where isn't it....

Laxatives... give me laxatives hahahahaha!!!!

gives a little sunshine of hope into a dim world lol!! how soppy does that sound lmao xxxx

Get them into you girl!!! Theres no point being uncomfortable!!! xxxx

I want a hug. :-(

whats up anj??? here you are \0/\0/\0/\0/\0/ and some kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Lauren. I'm having boyfriend withdrawals and all this talk of hugs isn't helping my craving.

Bleugh. I'm gross. Lol.

Aw Anj!! Do you want to borrow mine? I'd be glad of a break lol!!! (oj love him really/well sometimes lmao!)xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back