ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

I'm obsessed with scales too... Put them in my parents en suite so can't go on them all the time haha xx

Hi Yes how's it goin hun? x

I don't think there is anything wrong with a daily-weigh as long as it is daily and you accept the fluctuations as normal. In many ways I think that daily or monthly are more sensible than weekly - but that's just me! I know some people think it is really bad to weigh in daily.

There's been loads of times where i want to jump on the scales! But get a little disappointed when it looks as though i've gained haha..So now decided that i'm just going to wait each week, adds to the excitement lol.

Good luck for tomorrow Yes!!

x

If i got on the scales everyday i would be crazier than i already am ! it's bloomin tempting tho lol

Good luck Yes xx

I never did the first few weeks but then it became habit/addiction lol! Wish they would break so I could break my addiction lol xxx

I have set up a new 28lb by new year challenge - 1lb a week - who's with me!!! It's in teams

I have also set up a Christmas challenge for those who want to aim higher and set a target for the next 6 months - also in teams section

Hope to see u there xx

Can't wait to hear how much you've lost !

good luck Yes , I stick to weekly wi , my scales aren't always accurate anyway and like Vix said it adds to the excitment lol.

Well shock horror.. I have no idea.. besides the fact that my body hates me!!!!!

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Ok I shouldn't have got on there on Saturday.. but I couldn't help myself... and it looked ok.. at a 4lb loss... and then they called me on Sunday when I got up... so again I gave in and they looked good at a 5lb loss....

Then blow me down with a feather... I lost 2.5 lb come Monday!

No ... no no no I want no excuses... I didn't over eat.. I was good..probably too good lol..I don't have monthlys anymore so it isn't that lol... It is just that my body hates me... but anyway... I don't mind it is 2.5lb less than I was the week before!!

:sigh:

Food Monday 20th June 2011

B..........

WW Jelly

Banana
Peach
Plum

L..........5PP

WW Ocean Pie and fruit

D......... 12pp

WW Ocean pie again
Lots of greans
2 Meringues 2
1 skips 2
1 snack a jack 3

Not eating enough points so think I will go have some cheese and fruit..

DPPs /29
WPPs 0/49

See I never have my weeklies as I don't seem to need them... and I don't seem the point in eating if I don't need to... but this is my problem... I don't really eat... sounds odd... but the more I eat the more I lose... and I know I have to eat more :sigh:

Food Monday 20th June 2011

B..........

WW Jelly

Banana
Peach
Plum

L..........5PP

WW Ocean Pie and fruit

D......... 12pp

WW Ocean pie again
Lots of greans
2 Meringues 2
1 skips 2
1 snack a jack 3

Not eating enough points so think I will go have some cheese and fruit..

DPPs /29
WPPs 0/49

See I never have my weeklies as I don't seem to need them... and I don't seem the point in eating if I don't need to... but this is my problem... I don't really eat... sounds odd... but the more I eat the more I lose... and I know I have to eat more :sigh:
its true the more you eat the more you will lose!!!! i always starved to lose but didnt work so on this pp i was scared to eat but it worked so im never hungry, and very rear do i eat weeklies as i dont need them :D
just think 21/2lb in 4 weeks is 10lbs so well done keep it up

You should eat plenty lovely!! 2.5lb is amazing!! My body does the same.. Was looking really good but looks crap now - day before WI lol!

U are fabulous!!! ;) chin up x

Was rather ill in the night and felt bad tummy and hot sweats and just not well... not sure if it was the fish pies... after all I did have two!

Still feeling a bit icky...but life goes on :eek:

Not feeling hungry... and to be honest there are times that I could eat all my daily's and weeklies and then there are times that I just don't want to eat...... and I never see the point in forcing food... but if I have to eat to lose... then I will do my best... this I know.. but makes me miserable :cry:

I did have a bit of cheese last night about 60 gms so was still left with 6 pp ... not too bad eh... maybe just cause I am feeling under the weather eh :jelous:.

Hope everyone else is having a really happy slimming day.... :D

I know I know I haven't eaten yet!

Food Tuesday 22nd June 2011

B..........
2pp

Cap 2

L..........2pp

Salad with a tin of sainsburys coronation tuna 80 gms (which I will say is the same as any WW one ie 2pp and £1.00 cheaper!!) 2pp

D.........
13pp

2 WW Chicken Casserole 10pp
broccoli carrot and french beans
Meringue 3pp
2 tsp horseradish??

Goodies... fudge 3pp Milky bar 2 pp = 5 pp then two packets of skips at 4ps!!

DPPs 26/29
WPPs 0/49

Last edited:
weeklies

i am a bit confused with the weeklies. do you have to eat them? i have no bother consuming them through alcohol and takeaway at the w'ends but just wondering if i didn't use them would i lose more?

need to lose a stone in 6 weeks...:eek:

Well done for losing 2.5lb Yes....maybe next week itll be more! I think it adds up..the 4lb will be next week :D

Still well done!
Keep it up!
x

well i dont eat all the weeklies they are optional, but you have dailys that are to be eaten, i have my days of getting to 25pp and stuffed so dont force myself to eat them. i feel this plan is to help you control your eating, not to push you or make you eat when not hungry :D

Well done Irishlady... I don't ever see the point in pushing yourself when you are not hungry....

How are you getting along?

Back