ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

Yes

Silver Member
I have been putting this is in the wrong place but luckily I am not in too far in so hopefully you will all still help me :D

Well day 3 here... and feeling a little peckish! and I know that I shouldn't ...

But I have had...

B... Banana and apple and coffe...................2pp

L...WW Chicken pasta bake with baby corn ........6 PP

Fruit ... apple and pear and another cappa coffee ....2 PP

D.. Lots of broccoli and french beans... some baby corn and WW Frozen Chicken casserole......6PP
I had some watermelon.. and don't think that is pointed

Now does anyone know how much Monster Munch are? Please and I am feeling naughty tonight and really fancy chocolate so I have got myself some revels.. which someone said they were 5 PPs

So 21 points again here...Mmmm not enough I think!

I have got myself some WW fat free yogurts.... just need to get myself cal to work it all out... I should look to see if they do one for the blackberry and then it is there!

Did I say that I want to loose at least half of me ... long story... but all support really appreciated :) Thanks

I lost a lot on SW and well long story not going to bore... but thought I thought I would try WW.

Never gone to a class.. well this isn't strictly true.. I did go to a couple of SW ones and nope classes are not for me....clappy clappy... I am all for praise that is fantastic.. half a pound loss if brilliant! But with people staring nope not for me sorry.

I am going it alone with this WW... no class.. no online.. so I am a newbie in all respects... !!

Thinking of getting the calculater.. Any ideas on what people think? How does it work? Do you have to do it on the 100g and then divide...

I get confused... as with WW Frozen dinner it says... example 6PP but when I have done it on an online one it comes up with 19 PP... so how does that work?

Opps Food:

Breakfast

WW lemon and lime yog ...................1pp
2 satsumas and a coffee (Cap) ...........2pp

1 pear

Lunch

WW Frozen Chicken curry..................8 pp
2 satsumas
baby corn
WW lemon Yog...............................1 pp

Dinner

Will fill in later when I know what it will be... some other WW Frozen dinner!

Ok.. WW Frozen mushroom and potatoe wedge things... with french beans and broccoli.....6.pp

I added 56 g (2 oz) cheese don't know how many pp that is???? Help someone

lemon cake 4 pp

chocolate pud 4 pp

So 26..PP but need to know about the cheese?

Must think thin ... think thin thin thin thin thin lol

Last edited:
hi

hi Yes and welcome, you will find all the help n support you need on here,everyone is brill.The calculator works very well I have one myself you can also get ww pp apps for some phones.The calculator will give you for 100g or whatever it says on the packet ie per 1/2 pizza or 1/4 pie etc so the rest you will have to work out from there.I use a website called "theskinnydollsjourney.blogspot.com" there are a lot of items on there and their pp on it.hope this helps and good luck with your journey x

Hi Jem... thanks I will take a look at that blog...

Been a bit naughty tonight but hopefully not gone over to much... but not used any of my weeklies as I see them put...

Hi sweetie! Monster munch multipack is 3pp :)

Depends on type of cheese! I have just found ur diary and will help where I can :) I try to get on at lunch but if not will check in on an eve :) defo get a calc is helpful! If u have an iPhone there is a handy free app!

And eating out guide is handy! Do u have books! If u post nutritional info for the full meal I will work out for u :)

I'm Carly aged 26 and also want to lose half of me! When did u start WW? Good luck xx

Well I was naughty last night and really really enjoyed 6 points of Monster Munch :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The cheese was just a normal mature cheese... I never thought to look..... darn.

I started WW this week.. Monday infact and nope ...no books... no cal yet and trying to get to grips with it all doing PPoints... I don't have an iphone have a blackberry torch, but I do have an Ipad so may look for the app on that!

Really really would appreciate your help....

So from my weeklies I have had...3PP so 46 left plus to take off the cheese!

Found out the cheese was 1PP per 10g and I had 56g so approx 6PP so that makes it 40 PP's left

B 2 Apples and 3 satsumas... Capp..2 PP

L Bowl of salad with worcester sauce and banana

D... I had chicken casserole WW ................10 PP
lots of veg..... then naughty food... cake......4PP
then... two WW puddings...........................4PP

And I have been very naughty now I know that Monster munch are 3 PP... I had two packets (Shock.. horror!!).......................................6PP

I also somewhere else in the day had some more fruit! Have to say I am bad for fruit anyway... so will need to cut that down!

PP's today....26

I have asked a lady to see if she can price up a cal electric one for me from her club and she will let me know next week.. so will be starving til then hahahaha!!

Just eating lots of fruit today and actually feeling better... head hurts a bit but that is cause I have a problem with it .. so nothing new... so... so far a good day!

How has your day been Carly? How long have you been on WW? What do you think of it?

Last edited:
Welcome Yes! i do propoints alone at home, have been doing ww on and off for years without ever going to a meeting! i would say get the books and calculator off the website or it'll be impossible!good luck with starting your weight loss :)

calculator

Hi yes you can get the books and calculator on e-bay quite cheaply x

I got the pro points delux pack from ebay for 32 quid.

DVD, shop book, eat out, track diary, pen & calculator. The calculator alone is almost 20 quid with some sellers.

I'm going alone at home too, good luck !

Thanks guys... I have a friend who goes to ww so she is going to let me know how much the cal is from the meeting. I just don't do big groups... but I am looking forward to making my own meals again! lol have to say that is what I liked with SW, I made lots of dishes and the whole family loved them and they had no idea they were slimming either lol... so fingers crossed this is going to work.

Just going to finish putting in tonights food.. had a bit of a foodie feast... but still below I think my numbers!

Hope everyone is doing ok? x

Made myself some WW O point jelly earlier on... so can't wait to try that!

Defo get the app for iPad! Think there is an app for blackberry but don't quote me on that! :)

I would say 6pp for cheese! Oh I read on and u had found this out! :)

6pp on monster munch is fine :)

Well done for starting pp :) are u getting books or calc? Just at home? U can order stuff online it off eBay :)

I had a good day! Crazy busy tho so feel bad for not being around after saying I'd help :) looks like u had a good day! Keep it up xx

I bought the pp deluxe pack for £22.95 off the ww website, you just order over the phone, they have all the stuff you need in the shop section on the website :) x

Or if u could get a freebie token so u can join free and u could brave it u would get the starting books free and then u could just buy the deluxe pack ... Xx

I will look for it on the ipad.. just been seeing to the bunny...and the fish... and I have forgotten to eat!!!

Breakfast:

Capp......................................................2Pp
Apple and some green grapes

Lunch:

Green salad with worcester sauce apple and WW 0 jelly

Dinner:

Broccoli and french beans......
WW frozen something wedges.....................6Pp
5oz cheese......melted on top Mmm.............5Pp
WW 0 Jelly
WW Iced swirl dessert (LUSSSSSHH!!) ........2Pp

Total DPp's..15!! Eek... Had some revels and MM ............8pp = 23 pps
Weekly Pp's ..40pps

Hope you are all thinking slim... *breathes in.. and thinks am I any slimmer*

Last edited:
Lol I hope u have eaten now!!! Xx

Well Ladies... I did think of joining for one week and then getting the stuff... but to be honest I don't want to be weighed by anyone... I won't even let my husband know how disgustingly heavy I am :cry:. I did wonder if they would let me just go in and ask if I could buy the books etc... a sale is still a sale after all isn't it????

I have a friend well my daughters friend, but I knew her first... haha sound like a little child... but anyway... she is stick thin, but decided to do it and knows all about it, but doesnt seem to want to help me, has the books all of it... but is very very vague when I ask... so stuff her lol.

Also ... if I joined.. I would have to join for 12 weeks wouldn't I?? Anyone know.?

Ahh I have eaten.. put it in the other thread!

Thank you all for your support it really does help :)

Back