ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

Im so frickin happy! I went! An hour before my weigh in and I dropped one. A good one too. Lolol.

Hahahahahahaha

:sick0019: bestest of luck sweetie x

Lol you guys are so funny!

Love reading all this makes me giggle....

I must be there for about an hour before i weigh myself just sitting there tryin.....but nope. And then of course the night comes and off to the loo i go! Stupid body

Don't want to go on the subject of men haha...pain in the butt my OH is love him though :D

Ahaha pain in the butt... I love it... is he a little poop hahahahaha

Reminds me of that advert .."One sheet does plenty" but in our case ... it would be

*One sh t does plenty* hahahahaha

Pretty photo Lauren!:D

Well still on the poopy saga... nothing yet!!! But now there is the thing of wind :flirt2: Is anyone else getting that or is it only me?

Got in so late last night and was starving!!! I found a closed circle and was so pleased.... and I have been invited back again woooppppieeee!!

Food Friday 24th June 2011

B..........
4pp

Cap 2
Sainsbury cereal bar - sooooooo sweet and not that big! 2 pp

L..........
6pp

Chicken pasta bake WW 6 pp

D.........

we were on the road all night and stopped at a friend who did us two cheese and pickle toasties (too many points) and I had some crisps on the boat 5pps then a very bad tummy !!!

Goodies...

DPPs 10000000/29
WPPs 0/49

Last edited:
whats a closed circle group???

i think wind is a sign that something is gonna happen soon lol xxxxx

hiya, if you eat some melon it should shift you...or two senna tablets before you go to bed. i swear by them. suffer awfully with ibs, constipation..and i need to take them every night religiously. not very strong though that they would work right away, but i do find the melon fantastic!!! hope you get some relief soon

Karen ....a closed circle is where like minded people who believe in spiritualism meet and meditate and meet spirit. Not many peeps believe, but I do!!!! A closed circle is hard to get into and you have to be invited and you normally meet up once a week, so that will bemy night out whoopee

Well ........no sign yet....think it was four or five days ago now lol....see I give nothing away for free lol...

I have tried melon, lots of different fruit, and nothing! Might have to use a laxative!!!!

Last edited:
My mum is part of a circle, shes a medium

Well still on the poopy saga... nothing yet!!! But now there is the thing of wind :flirt2: Is anyone else getting that or is it only me?

Got in so late last night and was starving!!! I found a closed circle and was so pleased.... and I have been invited back again woooppppieeee!!

Food Friday 24th June 2011

B..........
4pp

Cap 2
Sainsbury cereal bar - sooooooo sweet and not that big! 2 pp

L..........
6pp

Chicken pasta bake WW 6 pp

D.........

Goodies...

DPPs 4/29
WPPs 0/49

I know the feeling!!

Think I'm eating way too much fruit :/
I feel blocked lol its a horrible feeling, best give way for weigh in lol

Not sure if its good or bad eating so much fruit...Scales will tell me Monday morning i suppose.

How have you been doing this week?

x

Got to France with a very bad tummy.... and have spent a lot of the day in bed with it.... but finally got up and have eaten fruit...

I saw someone pping onions ... should we?

B..........

Fruit

L..........
4pp

Mushrooms onion yellow pepper, mange tout and tin of tuna sweetcorn and mayo 2pp
Fruit
Cap 2pp

D.........

Goodies...

DPPs 4/29
WPPs 0/49

Last edited:
Onions are free :) unless deep fried! :) enjoy France xxx

:kissass:

I have the best botty now hahaha

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Tummy still is bad though so being careful!

I think too much fruit can be as bad as not enough in my case lol... Not doing to bad now... do feel lighter haha... shame tummy feels so bad!

How about you?

Jem - Thanks sweetie... I did :D haha

Roman - I have been seeing, hearing etc since a child and have been looking for a closed circle for a long time and think finally I have found one.... I am so pleased :D

ANYONE- can anyone tell me... how do they work out the point system... is it example under a certain stone 29 pp and then they go up in increments per half stone per point from there?

Onions are free :) unless deep fried! :) enjoy France xxx

Dont think I would ever deep fry one.. the grease... not into grease never have anyway eww! thanks!:D

I meant onion rings lol!

Hope ur tummy feels better!!

Points are based on weight, height, age - so generally height n age stays same and u lose one pp roughly per half stone... I have lost 4 pp and 23.5lb x

I hope you can progress with your circle Yes. Took my mum a long time to find the one shes in & shes been there 14 years now.

Hope tummy is better soon x

Haha I knew you meant onion rings and I really don't like them tee hee... never been into grease like dunking something like that.. now fish is different but that eeww lol

I hate onion :) at centre parcs(where I use to work) they sold a whole onion battered! Xx

Back