ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

Aww hun! 15 years already for me! Really hope this is the last time! X

Thanks yes! What ever works best for us eh!

Will check in tomorrow morning for the big results xxx

Well may not be big but if it is a pound it is a pound I didn't have last week eh! lol

The neurologist has given me some tablets that should help me.. but still on the tablets that don't help me lol so in a difficult place haha fighting my body is hard!!

Aww hun! 15 years already for me! Really hope this is the last time! X

And when I look back... I think omg... I have wasted so much time dieting.. I should have just got on with my life and really enjoyed it .. it may have dropped off anyway and I wouldn't have been stressing about it!

So live your life.. enjoy every moment.. and don't let this rule it as everyone is special and beautiful x

Thanks hun :) u are always so positive.. big hugs xx

Hope it went well xx

Well ... the botty let me down :mad:!!! But I still lost... .......................................................
- 4.1/4lb so that isn't too bad is it:whoopass::sign0131:

tee hee!!!:D

Wow well done you! That's fab xxxx I'm so happy for you lol xxx

:happy036:yes I am pleased.. we all want more.. and I didn't think it would have be much!

Your weigh in tomorrow keep my fingers crossed for you... how do you feel you have done?

I do know that now I have lost those few pounds that I have lost a point to eat each day too! Only just realised I should be eating more and now they have taken one away haha!

Well with losing the weight this week I have now gone down to a point less... just found out I can eat more and now one less haha

B.................0pp

Was weigh in morning and was waiting for botty to work haha for massive weight loss... it didn't happen... all that waiting I missed breakfast bah!

L...............6 pp

1x brown bread wholemeal 2pp
3 slices prem ham 3 pp
2 very light cheese triangles 1 pp
1 banana 0pp

peach 0pp
plum 0pp

D...............16pp

Mince pork 200gm 9pp
Onion 0pp
Fresh sage 0pp
Fresh lemon Balm 0pp
Parmesan cheese 1 pp
40gms spaghetti 4 pp
WW sauce Parmesan and Rocket 2pp

Anytime goodies......13pp

WW seed biscuit 2pp
Fudge 3pp
Cap 2pp
Apple 0pp
Crisps 4 pp
milky bar 2pp

D 35/36
W 0 /47

Last edited:
U blooming superstar!!! Well done! Nearly 12lb in 3 weeks!! Wow Xxx

well done Yes thats a fab weight loss ...keep going hun x

Think I've done well but will wait for tomorrow to see! Am also expecting to drop a point tomorrow :( xxx

Well done Yes!!!

Thats a great loss!

Keep it up :D

x

Well done lovely !

Hi I carnt see a lot as am on my fne but I thought fruit was free on ww x

Hi there.. yes fruit is free on WW but we have to be careful on how much we do eat as it does hold calories and can destroy our weight loss.

Are you just starting out on WW? x

Tuesday 28th June 2011

B.................2pp

Banana 0pp
2 x plum 0pp
oops then another banana 0pp
1 x capp 2 pp

L...............10 pp

3 x pem ham 3pp
2 x wholemeal brown bread 5pp
2 x VL Cheese traingles 1pp
1 x WW Forest Fruit Dessert 1pp

D...............19pp

gammon steak 6 pp
salad stuff 0pp
home made wedges 250gm 5 pp
chocolate 8pp

Anytime goodies......pp

D 31/36
W 0 /47

Last edited:
Not sure what to have for dinner last night... last nights was sooooooooooo lovely...have put it on the support group... will put up pictures as did take some!

I have the Biggest Loser on the Wii... and started that today.. what a laugh... I didn't do myself as not sure you can lock it or make it private so feeling a little insecure about that. So picked one of the others... I did a warm up a work out and a cool down then had to do lunch. It wasn't one that made you out of breath which I think is fantastic as then I know I am fat burning not carb burning!

My husband goes out everyday as he was a PT instructor in the Army and sort of puts me to shame and sort of says you need to do this and that... and at times makes me feel like cr a p!! So think that is why I am so getting into this with the support group with recipes and ideas etc as this helps us all and me lol.

I might go mow the lawn... as I am home in france... will be round two... but there is thunder in the air... as I say normally takes me two hours and I don't mind that.. I am not counting the exercise points.

Working in an office I don't seem to get much of them!

Anyway I have rambled.. sad cow that I am!!

Have a happy slimming day all!!

Back