ProPoints NEWBIE.... YES.... Food diary!!

Um had a big mcdonalds lol! Having a little blow out today and then back to it tomorrow!

Hope you have a lovely day! It's raining here so took the kids to an indoor play area! It's my only day off this week so wanna spend it with the boys xxx

hows the grass cutting going Yes ? Lauren we are having a lovely sunny day in Ballyclare have you had rain all day? x

Aw rub it in lol was ok this morning but was in coleraine this afternoon and it hasn't stopped mizzling all day since :(

hows the grass cutting going Yes ? Lauren we are having a lovely sunny day in Ballyclare have you had rain all day? x

Phew just finished... took me about 3 hours to do and lots of sweating... not the prettiest sight I can tell you. I asked my OH if he could come out every third time I stop and help me with the wheel barrow... and at one point with the sun blazing.. I signaled to him for a drink and he pointed to him????? what he wants me to make him a drink while mowing the lawn and sweating like a pig..geesh what are they... In the end I got him to bring me a drink at every stop as I was really dehydrating!

Lauren... mcdonalds... with the boys... what a lovely day out...back tomorrow ... goodie :D

I mowed some of the lawn in the rain but now feel the skin stinging so need a shower and a bar of chocolate haha... nope i think I will treat myself to a chomp! I don't know how to calculate 3 hours of lawn mowing ... but a pat on the back maybe lol.

Still don't know what to have for dinner lol

Ah, I've just found your diary Yes. Wow, -4.25lb loss is FABULOUS, well done! All that lawn mowing must clock up a fair few APs too. Well done :)

Starting to feel a little stiff now haha.. must be old!!

Just getting ready for tomorrow!! Can you tell I am on a weeks holiday lol.

Hope everyone is ok.

Wednesday 29th June 2011

B.................6 pp

2 x Banana
plum
2 x sainsbury cereal bar 5 pp YUK wont get again!!
Mint chocolate drink 1 pp

L...............4 pp

Banana
Peach
Apple wow pink lady think it was... wow soooo lovely
Crisps 4 pp
Diet caff free coke 0 pp
i
D...............13pp

Soya chilli wit9 pph added peppers onion and mushroom

French WW chocolate pud.. not that nice 3 pp

Anytime goodies......pp

D 22/36
W 0 /47

Last edited:
laurenasha said:
Are u going away or just off work xx

Haha are you confused?

I am having a week off work....I am also in France in my home. I don't have a house in the uk....my family has property so I am in one of theirs while there and always long to be in my home which is in France but my work is in the uk ...phew

Sent from iPad

Hi Yes, Hope you're having a nice week off.

My day off work today :) going for a curry later...too many points haha

I was thinking of getting the biggest loser on wii too..any good?

x

vix88 said:
Hi Yes, Hope you're having a nice week off.

My day off work today :) going for a curry later...too many points haha
He guy nor woman
I was thinking of getting the biggest loser on wii too..any good?

x

My oh is going for his run soon so I will take a good look... But yesterday was good......how can input it you can pick time for exercise and you follow either the guy or woman and it was controlled movements....**** they where haha....but was good...I picked one of the biggest losers who has been on the programme as they are on there. But will tell you more later. X

Sent from iPad

Mrsm79 said:
Hiya just subscribing!
xxx

Yayyyyyy see you there soon!

Sent from iPad

laurenasha said:
Yes I'm confused' lol think I understand now though! Lol ;)

Haha. Hope that makes it better now

Sent from iPad

I have added the recipe of the Meatballs to the Support Group... click on the scales below and will take you there! Tasty yumm

enjoy your time off Yes x

Ahh think I have become addicted to Minimins while having this week off haha...

What will I do when I go back to work next week...ekk!! Thanks x Hope you are doing well x

I 'm the same Yes it's better than facebook !!!! x

Back