ProPoints *Newbie* Zoe's Food Diary...help!!! xx

PrincessZoe

Hi everyone

Well after a lot of deliberation, i have decided to come back to WW. Ive tend to do WW every year for my hols, then put the weight back on :(
...So this year decided to do SW...and i reached target 6 weeks ago. However, since then i have put 6lbs back on, and i am struggling to shift it...so im back :D
I needed some control over what i was eating and my portion sizes.

I see its all changed to ProPoints, so im just hoping i can get to grips with the new system.

I will be joining my local meeting tomorrow morning for all the info, so hopefully will have some food diaries on her shortly.

xxx

zoe this is what happened with me i deffo think ww is the best i lost 4ib only with sw and put it all on !!!

i do ww from home now i understand the pro points

good luck

x

zoe this is what happened with me i deffo think ww is the best i lost 4ib only with sw and put it all on !!!

i do ww from home now i understand the pro points

good luck

x

Aww thanks for the encouragement Jessie :)
Havnt got a clue where to start with this propoints plan...im used to the old points.
How are you finding it? Did it take long to get to grips with it? Oh and do you use all of your weeklies up?
xx

Zoe!! I love Pro points!! I have lost 42.5lb since the end of February!! I love the flexibility it gives you, while still staying in control of your portions!!

I hope you love ww too, and any questions feel free to ask xxxxx

Zoe propoints is fabulous! U will have those pesky pounds back off in no time :) x

Thanks guys. Joined this morning, so just having a browse through the books!
Bit baffled by some of the propoints...for instance jam doughnut 6PP??
Anyway most of my weeklies will be consumed tonight...in the form of strawberry daiquiri's :) mmmmm, can't wait!! Anyone got any idea of the propoints value in these? I read somewhere it was 4?
Xx

Not gotta clue Lol! But it can't be that bad when it's made with real strawberrys!! Have a good night!!

My weeklies are going on a hen night with me lol! Vodka jellies all the way :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

laurenasha said:
Not gotta clue Lol! But it can't be that bad when it's made with real strawberrys!! Have a good night!!

My weeklies are going on a hen night with me lol! Vodka jellies all the way :)

Yeah, thats what i thought!
Thanks Hun, you too :)

I think it would be 4 each so just go with that!! So can have 12 lol!! Lol u would be on the floor after that pmsl xxx

Enjoy the daiquiris! Pp is wicked! Xx

Oooooo feeling rough today! Just starting to recover now. Used 30 of my weeklies in alcohol :-O well worth it tho ;-) Food diaries to follow...
Xx

oh zoe i don't think i'll recover till tuesday lol!!

I've all my weeklies gone and haven't really tracked today but dying for a chinese to kill the drink lol!! Think i'm just gonna fight the urge and go to bed early as i'm already facing a gain this week oops lol xxxx

Sounds like you had a good night xxxx

Well done for staying within weeklies! I didn't - had far too much to drink fri but no hangover :) x

Well, im finding it difficult thinking of meal ideas :( Im used to the old WW points system...dont know what to do?!?
Im missing all my gorgeous home cooked meals from Slimming world, aarrrrrggghhh!

Anyway heres my past few days food diaryies for you's to have a look at...and correct me if im wrong...

SATURDAY 4TH JUNE

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix with 1/4 pint semi skimmed milk - 5PP

LUNCH
Pot Noodle - 10PP

DINNER
Grilled chicken Breast - 4PP
Wholemeal Pitta - 4PP
Salad - 0PP
Ex Light Mayo - 2PP
Birds Eye Waffle - 3PP

SNACK
1/2 Crunchie - 3PP

DRINKS
1 cup of tea with skimmed milk - 1PP
3 double vodka diet red bulls - 12PP
1 small rose & lemonade - 5PP
Apple Smirnoff & lemonade - 5PP
Shortie Cocktail - 4PP
Double vodka red bull - 7PP

ACTIVITY
15 mins exercise bike

DAILY ALLOWANCE USED - 29
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED - 32/49 (17 left)
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED - 1

SUNDAY 5TH JUNE

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix with 1/4 pint semi skimmed milk - 5PP

LUNCH
Beef Dinner with mash, 2 aunt bessies puddings, carrots, brocolli, parsnips, cauliflower cheese, swede, 2 stuffing balls, crackling & gravy :eek: - 15PP??

DINNER
3 Fish Fingers - 6PP
2 Warburtons Wholemeal Bread (small loaf) - 2PP
Tiny bit of Lighter Lurpak & Ketchup - 2PP

SNACK
1/2 Crunchie - 2PP

DRINKS
2 cups of tea with skimmed milk - 2PP
Fresh Orange - 2PP

ACTIVITY
NONE

WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED - 7/49 (10 left)
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED - 0

MONDAY 6TH JUNE

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix with 1/4 pint skimmed milk & chopped banana - 5PP

LUNCH
4 wholemeal bread - 4PP
Few thin slices of ham - 3PP
Bit of Lurpak Lighter - 2PP

DINNER
Cod in parsley sauce - 4PP
Mash Potato - 6PP
Veg - 0PP

SNACK
Apple - 0PP
Bowl of strawberries- 0PP
Curly Wurly - 3PP

DRINKS
2 cups of tea with skimmed milk - 2PP
2 litres of Water

ACTIVITY
None

WEEKLY ALLOWANCE USED - 0/49 (10 left)
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED - 1

U can have any meals u fancy poppet! Tell us your faves that u are missing or write them in a book - u can pp anything :) xx

Chilli and spag Bol aren't too bad, u can make yummy burgers with lean mince and I swap cream for extra light Philli in carbonara and it tastes better :) how many pps do u have a day? X

My daily propoints is 29.
Yeah, im used to using all the healthy alternatives from doing SW, i.e. the extra light philli, extra lean mince etc...but im also used to having huuuuge portions. xx

This is the thing I am finding... I lost a lot of weight on SW and now on WW and thinking... ooo portion control... should I do a plate and draw on it and that is my portion lol

I am sure we will all get to grips with it soon.... good luck all x

Back