Newbie!

Lewarr

Hi guys, just registered, don't know where to start. Been trying to start losing weight since good old New Years Day!I know you'll have heard this all before but I have absolutely no will power and got myself in a right state. I've had raised blood pressure for few years however not been given medication as not necessary, was put on mini pill as been on combined pill so this has brought bp down to normal. In last 6 weeks I've noticed alot extra hair loss, researching on net this is common through comments on forums. Went to docs, got blood tests and now high glucose in blood, getting tested for diabetes in 2weeks, feel like this is all caused by my excessive eating habits, I'm rambling on a bit but need to get it off my chest. Anybody else out there who may have this, think its type 2 diabetes:confused::sign0144:

Hi RedRose, see your feeling sad, me stressed, hopefully as we read through the motivation posts and share our thoughts we will start to feel better. How did you get the weight loss tracker, I'm rubbish at finding things! x

Hi there and welcome all of you to Minis :)
xxx

Hi RedRose, see your feeling sad, me stressed, hopefully as we read through the motivation posts and share our thoughts we will start to feel better. How did you get the weight loss tracker, I'm rubbish at finding things! x

www.[B]ticker[/B]factory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=3

You just place the link into your signature and it will come up with your posts :)

Hi you look fab, it's great to see the progress well done, pat on back, hopefully I'll be following in your footsteps!

Hi guys, just registered, don't know where to start. Been trying to start losing weight since good old New Years Day!I know you'll have heard this all before but I have absolutely no will power and got myself in a right state. I've had raised blood pressure for few years however not been given medication as not necessary, was put on mini pill as been on combined pill so this has brought bp down to normal. In last 6 weeks I've noticed alot extra hair loss, researching on net this is common through comments on forums. Went to docs, got blood tests and now high glucose in blood, getting tested for diabetes in 2weeks, feel like this is all caused by my excessive eating habits, I'm rambling on a bit but need to get it off my chest. Anybody else out there who may have this, think its type 2 diabetes:confused::sign0144:

hey there - WELCOME.....:)

not sure bout the symptoms for diabetes but just wanted to wish you luck for your weight loss journey......

Debz x

Back