Hi everyone......Just found this site and think its great. Starting weight watchers diet (again!) on my own this time as cant afford meetings! This site looks like it will be able to provide all the support i need. Cant wait for the lbs to start falling! :)

Hey Leanne

I too am starting Weight watchers today, going it alone as the meetings arent at suitable times for me. Maybe we could encourage each other. Do you have mcuh to lose? I am trying to lose 3 stone by march as I am getting married.

Hey Tetra
Its nice to speak to another newbie, Yeah it would be great to encourage each other. I would like to lose 1.5 stone by xmas as ive let things slip lately and dont want to feel huge come party season!
Well so far so good today and suprisingly I dont feel hungry, how is your first day going?

Hey there! I joined this site in July and have found it really great for motivatioin, everyone is really friendly! Good luck on your weight loss! xx

Hey Tetra
Its nice to speak to another newbie, Yeah it would be great to encourage each other. I would like to lose 1.5 stone by xmas as ive let things slip lately and dont want to feel huge come party season!
Well so far so good today and suprisingly I dont feel hungry, how is your first day going?

My first day is going really well, have eaten well and had an hour at the gym so feeling really positive. Getting a bit peckish now but it not long until I start making dinner.

It is always great to feel confident at christmas time, I am going to be a bridesmaid in dec I tried on the dress last week and although it fitted it felt tight round the hips so I am determined to get at least 2 stone of by then so Ill feel confident.

Have you done WW before?

Yeah ive done WW before and have done ok, to be honest ive not been as motivated as I am this time so fingers crossed. I had the exact same problem when I was a bridesmaid 2 years ago and WW helped me lose the the tightness around the hips so im sure it will work for you.
Its great you can get the gym in the daytime it will really help, I try to go around 3 times a week but I work from 7.30am - 6pm every day so sometimes its the last thing i want to do but needs must!

hello and welcome :) im doing ww on my own too so be nice to help each other out :)

hey guys

i want to lose 3 stone by march for my birthday , and im also a newbie
i started it last monday, and had my first WI today, 4lbs loss whoop whoop
im also doing it on my own without meetings ect

Good Luck xx

Back