Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by emster, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. emster

emster Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.98%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone! :sign0144: I came across this forum on google and after reading a few topics i found it really motivating and supportive to its members so i joined up! :eek:

My stats:
    Im 19 and after having a bad year in 2009, i gained over 2 stone so I decided two weeks ago to join WW and so far so good! Im finding it really hard to stay away from junk but im determined to shed these unwanted pounds! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cornish Girl

Cornish Girl Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello Emster! Good luck with your weight loss journey! Am struggling to properly start mine, but you are doing great!
    CGx

4. *Tinkerbell*

*Tinkerbell* Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.46%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hiya i'm new as well, have been doing WW for a week & loving it.

If you like sweet things to satisfy your craving get some WW cakes, I love the carrot cake bars & they are only 1pt:)

5. oneday at a time

oneday at a time likes to post

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi and welcome emster and Tinkerbell, the Weight Watchers is great to be on. Emster congratualtions on your weight loss so far. Emster if you feel like having some "junk food" have some as long as it is in your points, you have to look at the ww as a lifestyle change, one that you can stay on for the rest of your life to keep the weight down, I have been on Weight Watchers for 6 months and everyday I allow myself junk food like wine gums, low fat crisps or low calorie bars, (I dont over do it) and I have lost 4 stone 7 and a half pounds. good luck to the both of you in your weight loss journeys.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.