SiobhanMT

:wave_cry:Hello
I've known about minimins for a while but didn't know they had a pcos group. I was diagnosed at 16 and can't take any hormonal medication because I have migraines. I'm not 23 and my periods are now nearly uder control (it fluctuates with my weight). I really struggle with weight so I'm trying a low carb diet for a bit. Does anyone have any tips?

Hey siobhan,

Im also not on anything for my pcos, but im on SW and im still loosing weight, i cant do one of these low carb diets, so basically im just sticking to a well balanced healthy diet and its working for me so far, so cant really give you any tips for a low carb diet,

But good luck anyways

Lizzie xxx

Hey siobhan,

There are various threads on low carb diets here that you can have a look at. The best thing I can recommend is to buy a low carb cookbook-I'm on low gi and my cookbook is the best thing I could have gotten! It only cost me £2 used as well.

Low carb isn't really difficult to follow, you can substitute food e.g. normal potatoes can be substituted for sweet potatoes. The great thing about it is that you never feel hungry!

Hope that helps xx

Back