Newbie!!

oO Nic Oo

Hello everyone :)

It is my first day today on LT. I'm not doing so bad as of yet.

Ive been reading everyones comments on here and seeing their progress and its amazing how well everyone is doing. This site is fantastic as I know it will keep me motivated enough to stick to it. Any hints and tips will be much appreciated :) I look forward to talking to some of you throughout my progress :) xx

Hello and welcome! Good luck on your LT journey - there are plenty of hints and tips floating about - the one I always say is drink drink drink! Keep your water up and you'll find it a lot easier. The water keeps you full, gives you more energy and stops the headaches.

Also play with your shakes - put them with crushed ice and sweeteners to make a yummy smoothie - it feels naughty!

Best of luck with it hun - we're all behind you! x

Welcome and good luck, you have come to the right place for help and support...dont forget to take your measurements too.

Hi and welcome Nic. Drink plenty of water and keep your goals in mind, this really helps. Take before photos and during your journey pics, these can be amazing, just check out the inspirational slide show above.

Log on here as often as you can if you need advice or just a chat, this site is a real lifesaver.

Good luck, keep sipping the water and stay strong, you can and will do this!

I'm on day 3 and i found drinking alot of water throughout the day has kept the headaches at bay. Touch wood i haven't had any signs of a headache yet.
Today my willpower has been alot better but day 1 and 2 i took it hour by hour. Fought the temptation by a large glass of water and busy myself in another room whilst the family were eating.I've found this forum so helpful and everyone's always ready for a bit of advice. I usually pop on here when i feel my willpower waining and it just puts me right back on track.
Good luck
xxx

Oh no - you and the loo will become best friends! I am popping off for a wee all the time! x

Back