kimmarie

Hi everybody, i would just like to introduce myself to this forum. My name is kim,i am married with 2 teenage sons. Last year i lost an amazing 3 and a half stone with weightwatchers but have recently put a stone back on so am trying to loose half a stone now for summer.

Welcome :) I am sure you will find this forum a great help.
Good luck with your weight loss journey :)

Welcome and good luck :)

Welcome and great that you kept most of the weight off. Good plan to get back to it to lose the rest. well done you

Hello! Well done for losing all that weight, that's fab! Good luck with weight watchers xxx

Thanks everybody for the kind words and encouragement to lose some more weight,i love my food and i have such a sweet tooth so surprised that i did lose that much in the first place. I have all the books,calculators,WW kitchen scales so if anybody wants any info i will help as much as i can and i am sure that i will learn new things talking to people on here as well,thanks again everybody I have been browsing this forum for ages and the advice and information is fantastic. Look forward to talking to you all and sharing yours and my experiences

Back