Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Budkin, 9 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Budkin

Budkin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hello i am also new to this site, sadly not new to dieting, into the second week of lipotrim, last week i lost 5lb, so a good start, i get weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed, i've found it to be a living hell!!! sorry to be negitive, apparently it gets better?????:wave_cry:
    Regards Sam

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lavida_loca

lavida_loca Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hey sam, dont ponder on life outside lipotrim too much and it'll be as easy as eating fish and chips on a saturday night, just keep yourself busy and time will fly!

4. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya Sam, and welcome... Well done on your loss.... It does get easier, honestly!!! lol x x

5. Budkin

Budkin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(17.01%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi lavida loca and Slimmersu
    Thank you for the warm welcome. i'm feeling more positive, having lost another 5lb at todays weigh in, so i'm Delighted, sorry i mean DELIGHTED!!!, i have said no to 3 christmas parties this week, i would normally have gone to all and eaten everything! and got plastered, so am feeling very pleased with myself,
    my husbands christmas party is on Saturday at a very posh spa hotel, where i will have to eat, (such a hardship) LOL
    any tips as to how to do the least damage would be appreciated
    Regards Sam

Week 1 5lb
    Week 2 5lb

Last edited: 14 December 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.