• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello i am also new to this site, sadly not new to dieting, into the second week of lipotrim, last week i lost 5lb, so a good start, i get weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed, i've found it to be a living hell!!! sorry to be negitive, apparently it gets better?????:wave_cry:
Regards Sam
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey sam, dont ponder on life outside lipotrim too much and it'll be as easy as eating fish and chips on a saturday night, just keep yourself busy and time will fly!
Hiya Sam, and welcome... Well done on your loss.... It does get easier, honestly!!! lol x x
Hi lavida loca and Slimmersu
Thank you for the warm welcome. i'm feeling more positive, having lost another 5lb at todays weigh in, so i'm Delighted, sorry i mean DELIGHTED!!!, i have said no to 3 christmas parties this week, i would normally have gone to all and eaten everything! and got plastered, so am feeling very pleased with myself,
my husbands christmas party is on Saturday at a very posh spa hotel, where i will have to eat, (such a hardship) LOL
any tips as to how to do the least damage would be appreciated
Regards Sam

Week 1 5lb
Week 2 5lb
Last edited:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Introductions 1
Slimming World 18
Slimming World - Healthy Extras 9
Slimming World 5