NEWBIE!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by LOLL2011, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. LOLL2011

LOLL2011 Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.87%)
    Hi everyone,
    Well here goes i'm so fed up with wearing baggy clothes, having little or no confidence and being unhappy.
    So from today I’m going to do something about it!
    My weight today is 16 stone 13 pounds or 225 lb. .
    I could write a lot of excuses or reasons why have not looked after myself properly but i believe that’s in the past now and i want to look forward and become the new me!!!
    Well wish me look i will try my best to update regularly.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Relle

Relle Full Member

Good luck! I'm new around here too but loving the forum! Xx

4. LOLL2011

LOLL2011 Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.87%)
    Thank you. Good luck too. Im abit lost on here but im sure i'll get the hang of it x

5. Relle

Relle Full Member

Me too! It takes some getting used too, so many different threads.....And as a new member you will notice your unable to access certain parts of the site :-( The more you post the sooner we'll be able to use it all! I like to see inspirational photos and read success stories & view profiles but I can't yet, hehe!

Xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.