ProPoints newbie

Lisy

Banned
Hi I'm lisa and joining ww tonight. I was going to do Exante diet but I love my food too much and couldn't imagine going without food as I have a lot of weight to lose. So here I am starting ww once again. Hopefully this will be my last time. I'm not sure about new Pro points. Still it will be explained to me tonight. Just wondering how people are getting on with new Pro Points? Is it better than old points system. Would love to hear from others for support and inspiration.

Hey Lisa, I'm starting tonight too. Was on Cambridge (after many re-starts) but guess my body's given up on it lol. I've read almost every post on here about pro-points and it seems many people are finding it much better than the old system and tehere's some great weight losses too. Really excited about getting all the bits and bobs. Good Luck with your weight loss, I'm sure you'll update in here :)

Hi georgie nice to hear from you. So you are joining too tonight. That's good. So you were on CD. I tried that a few years ago and only lasted four days. I felt terrible and broke out in a cold sore and was starving hungry haha. I have just spent out £100 on a months supply of exante which is the same as CD but have decided against it. It's a tough diet isn't it? So the new Pro Points is ok. Oh that's good. I have just read about one woman who might go back to old points because she is not losing as well on propoints. I have read mixed reviews but I'm giving it a go. Let me know how you get on. It would be nice to keep in touch seeing as we are starting at the same time. Good luck lisa

hi to you both im on the propoints 4 weeks now and finding it ok ;) i have done many diets over my life and always put the weight back on, so this program is designed to make you change your eating habits, and i have to say i do feel i have, (had bad day today and nearly got chips from chipper but got through it and had healthy meal):D so hope it is going well for you.

Hi both,
Well so far so good, used a few weeklies as been away for the night last night. I've eaten quite a lot tonight and for the first time I'm thinking I can really stick to this diet - soooo flexible. Just hope the scales are kind to me on wednesday :)

Hi,

i am a newbie. My partner has been on this site a good bit lately and has found it to be a very good source for encouragement and for food ideas. I am loosely following her plan - but I was wondering. I bought a chicken at the weekend. I want to slow cook it - is there one recipe I should be following? Her plan is on the slimming world EE plan.. I know that a third of my plate has to be veggies, which isn't a problem. Would chicken still be okay on this plan?

Well 1st weigh-in and lost 3 1/2 lbs. Quite pleased with that, but then my leader asked how many points had I used. I told her all my dailies (41) & 42 of my weeklies. She then told me to try not to use all my weeklies unless I really need them - now she tells me :eek:.
Thought this diet was going too well lol. I'll try and save 20 (or more if I can) of my weeklies and see if that makes a difference. How are you getting on?

I agree if you've had a good loss then it works :D Weeklies are there to use and enjoy and my leader has told us to use them and enjoy!!

I also do believe that if you drop now what happens when you plateau and need to reduce then?? you'll get hungry and feel resentful and end up breaking the plan.

Eat and enjoy I say and long may those lb's continue to disappear
xx

Yes - I haven't finished all my weekly points yet, but I've had a good go and I have lost every week so far (touch wood).

I don't have a leader because I joined online but it seems from what I read here that the advice given varies widely from group to group.

hey know this is nothin to do wit losin weight but am new to the site and was wondering how u add ur goals to the end of ur threads xxxx

Thanks for that girlies. I got a bit carried away with pigging (all these yummy snacks) and only got 9 weeklies left - and there was me saying I was going to save at least 20 :8855:

I'll see what my weight loss is like on Weds and if still going well, will take your advice and continue to use most of them if not all - I'll keep you updated ;)

Laurenasha you can do it by editing your signature in your user cp @ the top of the screen. To create a tracker click on mine and amend it as required x

Back