• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

newbie...

Hi, Im Holly.Im new to weight watchers. Started a week last thursday and lost 5ib on my 1st weigh in. Was sooo chuffed!! I had 20lb to lose when i started. After dieting on and off for what seems like a lifetime I feel like ive found a diet that works for me! Not been hungry and found it fits in withweekends/nights out etc. LOVING IT! Hope this enthusiasm lasts! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Lozbo

Silver Member
Hi Holly and welcome to Minimins! Congrats on your 1st weigh in result, that's great! xx

hi holly welcome to minimins good luck losing the lbs x :)

Aw thanks everyone!! Never been part of a forum before so just in learning process. Its been nice to see all your support and minimims is great for advice. I lost 1/2 ib this week, was abit disappointed. Had totally kept to my daily points and had used nearly all my weekly points. I used them (weekly points) over fri, sat, sun and monday (had tea/dinner made for me so not much control but i did still make sure I counted, but it was things I proberbly wouldnt have chosen eg toad in the hole, meat and potato pie) then I got weighed on thursday morning, so not much time to try to bring it back! But, I did lose 1/2 I suppose. Stop moaning Cookie!!! Anyway thanks for saying hi. Good luck for the week ahead x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Atkins Diet - Diaries 1
Introductions 0
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Weight Watchers 1
Low Carb Diets 0