Just found this site... I only JUST heard about this diet from my family in England So I have only just started.. I have lived in Canada for 10 years ..and have been trying to diet for the last 2 years... thanks so much for putting the Canadian equivalents here its going to be a great help ...xx

Welcome.

I am in Spain but I think you will find SW is awesome.

Good luck. You will get great support from Brit mum in canada.

Welcome lindseyalley65:welcome:

All thanks goes to BritMumInCanada who is passionate about Slimming World and as her name says she is in Canada and doing Slimming World :clap:

Good to have you here and I look forward to reading your posts and see how you are getting on.

Thank you for the welcome. I have researching this diet for awhile as a lot of my family in England swear by Slimming World, and I can honestly say I haven't seen any person who says it doesn't work. So I am really hopefull this is going to for me. I have been on another diet for about 20 or more weeks i did lose but I was always hungry to the point where I was light headed sometimes (not healthy) and I had stopped losing weight around 5 weeks ago. So I am hoping this helps me on all of those levels. I love the fact the the "dreaded white foods" ie potatos ect are not banned on Slimming World... I am excited to see future results... thanks again xx

Back