newbie!

rubyangel

skinny jeans-im on my way
hi,im a newbie to slimming world,but not to minimins or dieting! ive been on the cambridge diet,but due to financial reasons,im changing to slimming world.im not joining a class just yet,but have some old books of my neighbours,and will buy the new copy of the magazine tommorrow,well thats it,just wanted to say hi!

Hi Rubyangel,
Similar to me, I used to do Cambridge too, but I found that depriving myself of food made me binge a lot more, so I also started this diet. I dont go to class either, I just collect recipes from here and the magazines, so good luck!!

Hi and welcome to SW, good luck x

Hi, I'm another newbie and again not so new to lurking on this site which is fab and really helpful. I joined SW beginning Feb and find it quite ok on the EE plan. Luckily I haven't a sweet tooth but a big big savoury one and I miss this lots plus all the bread that i can't have. I have 1 slice and count as syns so it will have to suffice boo hoo. Really enjoying this site and all the help given by so many. Thanks to you all and hope everyones weight including mine goes the right way over the coming weeks ie DOWN

Hi
I'm an ex Lighter Lifer..........and couldn't cope with the total deprivation of food (took 5 years of going back and forth with 5 stones... on.... off..... on.....) and the slightest little hiccup would have a massive impact.

Only 5 days into SW, so far so good - but not convinced yet whether I will have lost anything will all the food I have been eating!

Good Luck to all.

Hi, I'm another newbie and again not so new to lurking on this site which is fab and really helpful. I joined SW beginning Feb and find it quite ok on the EE plan. Luckily I haven't a sweet tooth but a big big savoury one and I miss this lots plus all the bread that i can't have. I have 1 slice and count as syns so it will have to suffice boo hoo. Really enjoying this site and all the help given by so many. Thanks to you all and hope everyones weight including mine goes the right way over the coming weeks ie DOWN

Hi & welcome, good luck on your weight loss journey with sw x

Hi
I'm an ex Lighter Lifer..........and couldn't cope with the total deprivation of food (took 5 years of going back and forth with 5 stones... on.... off..... on.....) and the slightest little hiccup would have a massive impact.

Only 5 days into SW, so far so good - but not convinced yet whether I will have lost anything will all the food I have been eating!

Good Luck to all.

Hi, one of the girls in my group is an ex lighter lifer and she is doing really well on sw. She says it is more of a way of life rather than a diet.
Good luck with Sw x

thanks for the welcome,what a friendly bunch!
i will be starting a diary on monday, so feel free pop in for a visit.
hope you all have a good weekend,and the sun shines for you.x

Back