catherinealice

Hi,
Im a newbie. Today I am re-starting the Cambridge diet. I have exactly 7 stone to shift. I am really determined but I am really dreading the next few days because previously I have found the start really difficult.
I wish everyone all the luck in the world with their weight loss and maintenance, its a really hard road but I know from the past that its wonderful to achieve my goal.

All the best everyone,
x

Welcome Catherinealice:welcome2:

Instead of thinking how difficult the next few days will be, focus just on today and making sure you drink your water throughout the day and it might help to split a couple of your packs to help it go further and have a few mini meals on standby.

Just remember to make each half up fresh and consume within 15 minutes.

At the end of today you will be very pleased with yourself for getting day one done and dusted.

Best of luck with your CD journey...if you need any help please ask:)

Hi Catherinealice,

Good luck with your Cambridge diet. I did it before and it worked really really well for me. For the first few days I found making sure I always had my water bottle on me really helped. That and I used to pour over magazines and websites looking at clothes I'd like to wear when I lost weight - helped motivate me.

Welcome CatherineAlice, and good luck on your weight loss journey!!! Take each day at a time, and keep drinking the water!!!
Keep us updated!
Love and hugs xxxx

Back