Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Allty, 23 August 2007.

1. Allty

Allty New Member

Hi all

Have picked up my Cambridge packs today, but not starting until Monday because I am away this weekend.

Im really excited and cant wait to see the weight start to come off. Iv tried WW/SW and find it so demotivating to only loose a 1lb a week after trying so hard and always end up going back to my old ways, so am looking forward to seeing fast results.

Im 12st4lb and want to get down to 10st.

Well, wish me luck and Im sure I'll be on here for lots of tips/advice and insperation.

Allty x

PS: How do I get a ticker at the bottom of my post?
  2. Sambucca

Sambucca Well-Known Member

welcome Allty and good luck with the diet. whereabouts in brum are you? Im in walmley
  3. Allty

Allty New Member

I live in Hollywood, just past the Maypole.

Do you know how I can get my ticker up? That sounds a bit rude - hee hee
  4. Sambucca

Sambucca Well-Known Member

if you click on my ticker, that takes you to the ticker factory website, then just create your own and copy and paste it into your signature (in user CP at the top of the page)
  5. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

welcome Allty.... good luck with cd.
  6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Welcome to minimins, it's a great place to be very supportive with loads of useful hints & tips. good luck with your start on monday, look forward to reading your posts & hearing you
  7. ava

ava Well-Known Member

Hi Allty, welcome to minimins and good luck for monday :)
  8. ninababes

ninababes Well-Known Member

Welcome alty and the best of luck on your weight loss journey, this forum is a great place of support when things get tough!!! Enjoy your weekend too :) hugs xx
  9. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Welcome to Minis, you're gonna love it here, will soon become like a second home! Good luck for Monday.

10. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Hi and welcome, you've found one of the best places/things/people to help keep you on track while on the diet.
  11. kurious_oranj

kurious_oranj Well-Known Member

Hello Alty:) Hope you have a lovely weekend away.
  12. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Good luck for Monday and enjoy your weekend away
    Irene xx
  13. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Well-Known Member

Hiya, welcome. Good luck in your journey and enjoy your weekend away. Where are you headed? :)
  14. Allty

Allty New Member

Thanks Linda
  15. Mochaj

Mochaj Well-Known Member

Welcome! :D