Hi all
Last night after months of building up courage I finally joined slimming world and almost fainted when I weighed in at 18st 8lbs (I have been in avoiding the scales for a very long time).

I must admit to finding the diet slightly confusing at the moment but I'm sure once I get used to the food choices and recipes I will be just fine.
A lady in the class told me about this website so I thought I'd join up and hopefully by seeing everyone else's success stories it will help to keep me on track to achieve my goal of becoming a fit and healthy new me. :)

Good luck on your journey. This forum is great. Lots of support and loads of great recipe ideas. Make sure you have a good look around. Also if you look in section through the stones (above recipe section) you will find a post 18s to 17s (I started it :) ) as I currently am18st 9lbs!! Good luck. Look forward to seeing you on the forum

Hi and welcome! That's pretty much what I weighed when I first joined so it can be done.

You might want to edit your profile though as I assume you are not really 42 foot tall :D

Back