1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by fatgirl-slimming, 6 June 2011 Social URL.

1. fatgirl-slimming

fatgirl-slimming New Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi all
    Last night after months of building up courage I finally joined slimming world and almost fainted when I weighed in at 18st 8lbs (I have been in avoiding the scales for a very long time).

I must admit to finding the diet slightly confusing at the moment but I'm sure once I get used to the food choices and recipes I will be just fine.
    A lady in the class told me about this website so I thought I'd join up and hopefully by seeing everyone else's success stories it will help to keep me on track to achieve my goal of becoming a fit and healthy new me. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Where there's a will.....

Where there's a will..... Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Good luck on your journey. This forum is great. Lots of support and loads of great recipe ideas. Make sure you have a good look around. Also if you look in section through the stones (above recipe section) you will find a post 18s to 17s (I started it :) ) as I currently am18st 9lbs!! Good luck. Look forward to seeing you on the forum
  4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi and welcome! That's pretty much what I weighed when I first joined so it can be done.

You might want to edit your profile though as I assume you are not really 42 foot tall :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.