1. fraggle1805

fraggle1805 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I am returning to my never ending weight loss journey!!

I am 31 and a mum of a 4 year old. Hugely overweight but finally feeling positive about doing something about it. I am training at the gym 6 days a week with a mixture of gym programme, kettlebells and zumba. I am using the my fitness pal app for my phone to track my calories, it has been a life saver. But could do with some friends to keep me on track!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minty79

Minty79 Full Member

CD SS
    Welcome to the forum fraggle.

I've only been a member myself for a week and have found everyone to be friendly and support, and I'm sure you'll feel supported too soon.

Gym 6 days a week? Impressive!! I have only just started to swim and hope to do this 3 times a week.

Good luck in your journey and I look forward to reading your posts :)

4. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    hello and welcome, I too have a lot to lose, but am 100% determined THIS time, after years of yo yoing weight and failing each and every time...but no more!

I set myself mini goals, it doesn't seem so daunting and depressing that way :)

You'll get lots of support on here, we are all here for the same reason, and we truly understand!

I am a mother of 4, and got bigger with each pregnancy and never lost any of it :(..... just added to it over the years instead! I decided not to be fat and 30, I WAS...not to be fat and 40, I WAS....so am not letting myself down yet again, or I'll be fat and 50!!!!! with no life and no quality of life....so come on, you can do it...we all can!

Keep posting, I look forward to chatting with you more!

Good luck, stay focused and stay on track...if I can change my lifestyle, ANYBODY can :)

Well done on all the exercising at the gym, I'm very impressed! You've got the right frame of mind and attitude, so losing the pounds is completely 'do-able' :)

Love your reason for doing this, what an incentive. My youngest is 6 and I want to be a normal mummy for him and play and join in properly in all his fun times...instead of watching from the sidelines all the time! I also want to be around for him for a long, long, long time!
    Last edited: 8 June 2011
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.