LASHES30

Hi everyone,

I am just starting the plan this week, i have tried every diet under the sun and i have never been able to maintain my weight loss, so i'm now sitting the heaviest and unhappiest ive ever been.

The plan sounds amazing but i was just wondering what happens when you finish the meal replacements? is it hard to make the transition to food again without gaining the weight all back.

i was also wondering why its ok to have coke zero on the plan but not diet coke?
would really appreciate some advice

thanks
L

Hi Lisa,

Good luck on the diet, it does really work, personally I think the meal replacement diets are easier as the weight goes quickly and keeps you motivated. That's not to say its easy and the first week is hard.

The thing with diet coke and coke zero is that diet coke has citric acid in it, but coke zero doesn't and this will knock you out of ketsosis and then make you hungry again.

I think when going back to normal food you just need to be careful with carbs and obviously eat healthy, the diet says you should have a week of adding meals every 4 weeks I think.

When are you planning on starting?

Thanks for your reply, I have ordered the month supply and they should be here by Wednesday. I am really looking forward to starting but know it will be a battle - especially the sugar withdrawal..... I'm such a chocoholic.
It's so inspiring reading the stories on here and the losses Are amazing
Hopefully the next time im posting I'll be well into it x

Lisa, if it helps to makes you feel anymore positive, I can assure you that I've had absolutely no problems with craving or food withdrawal since starting five days ago, so it's not set in stone that starting the diet will be a battle...

... though in the interests of honesty I should admit that I did start this diet on the last night of a set of night shifts, and then stayed awake all the next day, so maybe the cravings were offset by my exhaustion!

In all seriousness though, I think the reason I didn't find it even a tenth as hard as I thought I was going to is because I went out for the day and did things. Keeping busy is definitely the dieter's friend!

Good luck lashes30! I'm on day four now... Haven't weighed myself, but my clothes feel slightly better. I'm also at my all time heaviest. :(. Really hope (like you) this will be the last diet I'm on. Keep us posted on how you're getting on. X

I will, can't wait to get started and am full of motivation. Thanks for the advice xxx

Hey Lisa just wanted to pop in and say good luck for Weds :)

GoodLuck Lisa. I bet you're the prettiest girl on your wedding day!

Hi Lisa - did you start yesterday? How's it going? I'm just about to finish my first week and I've found it far easier than I expected. I had one day when I felt really hungry but I wasn't in work so I kept busy around the house instead and it helped. Plenty of fluids work as well - if i'm feeling a little peckish, I have another drink.

Good luck and let us know how you're doing x

Yes am getting on ok (fingers crossed). The soups and bars are a lot nicer than I expected but I'm still not sure about the shakes lol. It's so motivating comin on here and reading everyones posts and I think keeping busy is going to be crucial. Will keep you updated xxx

Back