• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

S: 21st6lb C: 20st3lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 1st3lb(5.67%)
Hey x I just joined weight watchers on tuesday I need to loose around 9 stone aswel :/
Let's be buddies :)
Are you getting to grips with the PP yet? I'm gonna get one of those calculator ones.. I think :) save myself the hassle lol

so how did you experience you first meeting? i was so scared I didnt think i'd make it up the stairs to the place lol

Mash

S: 25st6lb C: 23st4lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 56 Loss: 2st2lb(8.43%)
good luck

Hey x

I am from Ireland, well technically I was born in Holland only moved here 3,5 years ago lol
Ooh is there an app for androids too? that be great!!

How are you getting on?

Hey x

yea i feel the same way! Actually feels like I eat more than usual i never get all my points..! maybe I shud try eat more filling foods that are higher in PP instead of stuffin my face with 0 pp soup lol

When's ur weigh-in! I am so excited about mine on tuesday.. hope I lost 3+ lb

hope ur well!

My wi was today but I've hurt my knee so couldn't go but my scales say sts and as it's my 1st week off of the Cambridge diet I'm happy with that. I find I eat very little through the day and am left with lots of points to eat at night x

Hey x yea find that I cant seem to get a lot of points or am hungry before 3-4 pm lol I end up with like 10 pp after dinner which isnt good.. gonna try eat breakfast with more pp this week + exercise on Wii fit!

Oh sorry to hear about ur knee btw! what happened?

littlemisspiggy said:
Hey x yea find that I cant seem to get a lot of points or am hungry before 3-4 pm lol I end up with like 10 pp after dinner which isnt good.. gonna try eat breakfast with more pp this week + exercise on Wii fit!

Oh sorry to hear about ur knee btw! what happened?
I was out dancing on Saturday and it just suddenly started hurting, it's only just starting to feel ok now, thanks for your concern x

Mash

S: 25st6lb C: 23st4lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 56 Loss: 2st2lb(8.43%)
keep going

Helloo again!

Ahh that sucks! hope its feeling better!!! U shud get one of those tight bands for around your knee it really makes it feel better!! Hows you for the rest?
keep at it :)

littlemisspiggy said:
Helloo again!

Ahh that sucks! hope its feeling better!!! U shud get one of those tight bands for around your knee it really makes it feel better!! Hows you for the rest?
keep at it :)
Hellllooooo :) its getting a little better now but I keep forgetting it hurts then I try to walk downstairs normally which I'm then quickly reminded why I can't lol. Hope your ok x

Hey x Im grand tnx :)

I know knees are terrible to hurt!!! you get a whole new appreciation for your knees after hurting them. I had a really nasty fall couple a years ago and sprained my ankle and twisted my knee.. OH THE PAIN

It took me weeks.. cuz everytime I thought I was grand it started complaining again lol hopefully yours will get better soon!

Stairs are aweful things anyway aren't they! who invented them! lol