Newbie :)

iLumina88

Hi,
I've been on the CD diet for 2 weeks now and have lost about 11lbs. I'm very happy about the weight loss but today was just one of those crappy days. I couldn't for the life of me imagine how I could continue on this diet for 3 months to lose all my extra fat. I am currently 14.6stone (started at 15.4stone). My goal weight is 10stone. Anyway, I was seriously considering quitting this diet. Figured I would try it for another 2 weeks (that way I could at least say I'd tried it for a month ... lol) and then call it quits, but then I came across minimins and read some of the posts and inspirational stories on the forum, and feel a LOT better! It's very encouraging to know that I'm not alone on the CD, and that there are so many that have persevered and succeeded! :)
~ Joanne

Welcome hun and glad you've decided not to quit, cd is hard but an amazing diet and well done on your fab losses to date...you did the best thing coming on here as loads of people on here are going thru the same as you and it's a fab support forum.

Good luck for next weigh in:D xx

I know it is very hard to give up food. If it were easy, none of us would need to be on this diet. I crave things all the time, but then remind myself it isn't physical hunger I am feeling, I just "want" to eat something. Don't give into the blah days...it will get better and the rewards will be worth it! Good Luck.

Hi, I felt the same as you but six weeks in and 29lb lighter I feel great - it is hard but soon you will notice a real difference, stick with it x

Thank you all for the support. :) I'm about to start my fourth week on the CD. I've lost about 13.2lbs to date. Didn't lose any the second week, which was a disappointment, but I think that was because I didn't exercise enough, and my body wizened up. But I'm determined to keep this going because I know this is probably the last decent chance I have to lose this weight. Good luck to all of you! :)

That's the attitude, we are all gonna have our bad days and that's why we r here for each other. Fingers crossed u have a good weight loss this week xx
GmC2011

Back