Newbie!!

Hey Nicki,

I am going to jump on and follow your progress and like many of you I lost my first 2.5 (ish) stone with SW but did find it restrictive. I got really fed up only have 1 a and 1 b choice when doing extra easy. One thing I have taken with me from SW is the fry light and SW style chips!!!!!!!!

My first week on CC I lost 8 then lost 1 on my second week then put on 5 over 3 days for Christmas :eek: My weigh day is now a Tuesday morning but I don't know about anybody else but because I am not going to class anymore I am really struggling and actually fighting against my self not standing on the scales every 2 days.

I tell you guys the other thing I am liking about the CC part of this forum is it is a much smaller group of people and nicer and easier to get to know people.

Definitely! It's so much better here than MFP for interaction. Really helps when it's tough times and stuff :)

Hello - new here too, quite scared as LOADS to lose but thanks to some good advice on here just going to concentrate on half a stone at a time. Hopefully we can all help each other?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

LET'S GET SKINNYYYYY!!!!

Xxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

LET'S GET SKINNYYYYY!!!!

Xxx

Let's do it! We will be sexy and healthy this year. We'll definitely gonna ace it!

Happy New Year everyone! :D

desperate2Bslim said:
Let's do it! We will be sexy and healthy this year. We'll definitely gonna ace it!

Happy New Year everyone! :D

Happy New Year - I loved this forum 2011 but went off track for a while and didn't achieve the 'sexy for santa' challenge. Well I'm nearly 39 so I have a little over a year to lose 1 stone and be fit, healthy and sexy ready for my 40's. 1 stone may not sound much but it's stuck - having spent my 30's having babies I don't know what sexy is either - so that's my challenge for 2012!

Lovehatecarbs said:
Happy New Year - I loved this forum 2011 but went off track for a while and didn't achieve the 'sexy for santa' challenge. Well I'm nearly 39 so I have a little over a year to lose 1 stone and be fit, healthy and sexy ready for my 40's. 1 stone may not sound much but it's stuck - having spent my 30's having babies I don't know what sexy is either - so that's my challenge for 2012!

Yay let's do this here :)

We are all here to support each other and be fit and healthy in 2012!

I'm back :-D ok so I'm having a WI at home tonight and I'll let you know the consequences. I have been differing only 2lbs all holiday season and I have my birthday this week and my sisters next week.

I went to the spa yesterday and still felt really blobby next to some people :-( so I'm debating losing 7-10lbs more and doing the shred.

Might start the shred tomorrow and swimming to tone up!

Xxz

Let me know how the shred goes. It looks like it gets brilliant results!

Sooo WI shows 9st 7 today. 1.5 lb gain. Not bad at all :-D

Got a lovely fish cake salad tonight and still have quite a lot of cals left!!

Hi Nikki, 9sty7lb after xmas n new year not bad at all :)

I managed to stay the same but think it had something to do with getting phenomenally drunk on boxing day then spending the next 3 days throwing up, I'm such a classy bird honestly!

So back on it as of yesterday and have my fingers crossed I will get under the 10st mark by feb even though got a meal out to celebrate our engagement, but its 1 meal. OH has gone on a turkey n rice thing for the gym so i'm quite glad hes not sat there stuffing his face with chocolate like we have been doing for the last 2 weeks.

what do you normally have for lunch to keep you cals down I had winter broth (110) and a bread roll (155) yesterday but I know soup is gunna get pretty boring pretty fast so could do with some ideas.

Happy Skinny New year!!!

Malibu xx

STS well done you!! I suppose throwing up Because of alcohol is allowed at Xmas!

So desperate to get to 8st 13 but struggling. Think it's because I haven't been to gym for 4 months! Starting back very soon so fingers crossed for 8st 13 when I go on holiday on 24th feb!

I always have cup a soups, I just love the golden veg ones and at 80 cals they are great! Sometimes though I just have about 200 cals of picky bits likes a bag of baked crisps, a 40 cal slim a soup and a bag of grapes or something.

Xxx

Not sure if I could survive of just a cupasoup especially with it being so cold. which is probably why I don't loose much weight lol. 8st13lb I could only dream. I just really wanna see the 9st's, I have really wide hips so Im hoping that if I can get to 9st7lb I should have shifted alot of my wobbly belly :)

malibu xx

See I still feel wobbly. Even though I'm a size 8. When I got to this weight last march I was in the gym all the time and was a size 6-8 so it goes to show how good toning up is. I have mega broad shoulders a tiny 26in waist and 34in hips.

Got t birthday on Friday and then on Monday I'm stepping it up a gear!

Xxx

Back