Hi everyone

I was xencial in 2008 but have ben re prescribed it on Friday. I started on Monday and had no problems until today. No mr tango man but had to rush to loo :mad: and felt dizzy :eek:
Is this just the tablets settling in?

Also, does anyone know how many calories I must take?

Would really welcome your support. I have a lot to loose. Getting married in June and hope to have a few stone off :confused:

x

Hi Hazel, and welcome. First of all read the Xenical stickies for new starters and remember the golden rules. No food with more than 5g of total fat per 100g and no more than 15g of fat per meal. Look back over the last day or two to work out what you have eaten which has broken these rules, then don't eat it again!
THEN, take yourself over to My Fitness Pal, it's free to join and if you input your height and current weight they will let you know how many calories to have per day, it's different for each of us depending on our vital statistics! Good luck, post often and any questions just ask.

KB x

Edited to say, drink LOADS of water, this is very important and may be the reason you feel a bit dizzy?

Hello and thanks for your reply.

I am trying to look back. Thought I had followed rules but will check back again. How long does it take to get the side effect after eating? That would give me a better idea.

Thanks for recommending myfitness pal . I will get on to that tonight :)

x

hope you are ok, did you have orange in the loo, it it wasnt then i doubt it would have been the tablets.
as ive also not seen anyone on here have dizzy spells...
(someone jump in if they have)

it could be that you are not having enough food hence the dizzyness...

Thanks both of you.

Feeling much better today. Think I might have been unwell :(

Anyways drinking lots of water today :)

Can I ask if either of you have snack ideas? I am a crisp fiend and cannot find anything to replace them :(

snack a jacks, i think baked crisps are under the rules... i know there are some rice kinda things that sainsburys do... pretzles (you can get plain ones in the rules)

The cold I have makes me feel dizzy, and as if I have someone squeezing my chest..only a Little blocked up, horrid headaches etc.. It going round so maybe that's it.

Or as some else mentioned more water will help, as I used to feel really hot/ flushed if I had a low water day :)

Marshmallows will be fine fat wise bug whet toy have to remember is that they are pure sugar and will store as fat.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops stupid phone sorry about the spellings :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back