LP84

Hi all
will be starting CD as soon as find a counsellor, have done lighterlife and tried CD but unfortunately my partner at the time was a bit abusive and I just ate for comfort really so gave up, well Im now on my own in this big bad world and ready to start CD anew. Think this forum is brilliant and the before after pics inspiring to say the least. Looking forward to meeting you all
LP84

hi

Hi LP84 well done for making the step to decided to get back on to CD i am sorry to hear about your past relationship.
I have been doing Cd for 3 weeks now and its become alot easier, if you need anyone to chat to give me a shout i got MSN aswell
Lolly
xxx

Hi LP, you'll do brill here now you've only got yourself to worry about. We're all here if you need us, let's get slurping xx

hi lp, im also single after an abusive relationship, trust me your 100 times better off without him
good luck getting a councillor and on to the diet, make sure your here regularly at the beginning especially, there all very supportive on here

Hi LP, welcome to minis! I've done the whole abusive relationship/comfort eating thing in the past but my life is a million times better, just enjoy your time on your own x

There's always support on here, pop on whenever things get tough, stick to it cos this really is the best diet in the world!

Corinne x

Hi and welcome to Minis, we are the best support forum I know, so ask anything or just post away and we are always here x

Hey LP, i escaped from an abusive partner too!
I'm now very hapy with my life apart from my weight, so i'm tackling it head on (with a bladder full of FSJ)

Good luck to you, and we're always here for support :D

Leah xxx

Back