kirstyjade

Hi my names kirsty and iv been doing the cambridge diet but i just cant stick to it and have decided to give SW a shot i have no idea what im doing and i dont really want to join a club because im sooo big so i was wondering if anyone could tell me how it works or point me in the right direction of somewhere that can
Thanks x

Your best bet is to go to a group and get the starter pack... You don't have to go after the first time although I think it really helps.... And I wouldn't worry about your starting size... I'm on the hefty side and was by no means the biggest in my class. The point is your doing something about it and people in class tend to be very supportive. Also I don't know how much you weigh now but I've found the ladies on the 'bigger' side tend to have bigger losses each week (and win slimmer of the week Yey!!)

Hope this helps and good luck.

Welcome hun! I've never been to group and I'm doing just fine so don't worry if you'd rather not but loads of people swear by it to understand the programme. I bought the books off eBay and asked loads of questions on here and got to grips with it no problems. Check out all the guides on here but I'd say def get the pack. And you will LOVE SW - it's so easy and ur never ever hungry. Good luck x

Hi, and welcome! There is loads of info on this forum about SW - do a search or just set aside some time to flick through the posts and you will learn loads. I also agree with others that it really helps going to group. I am doing SW online this time, but have previously attended a group, and found that it gave me a really good basic understanding of how SW works.

Good luck!

Hi Kirstyjade.

A warm welcome to SW & this forum.

I suggest you go to your local class, you cant beat the talk from the consultant, get all the tips, the book pack & meet other people, In my group all new members are made welcome and soon join in the chatter, don't worry about your size, we are all there for the same reason, when I started, I was one man in a room of 50 woman!

I find that going to the meetings you join in the taster nights, quizzes, raffle and awards, the buzz of winning "Slimmer of the week" , "Slimmer of the Month" etc.Get all the latest news from SW, discounted mags, & buy the HI-Fi bars to name a few.
I have attended our group every week since I started and look forward to my Thursday Night!
Give it a try........

Pete

Back