Newbie :)

cheryl7

Hello everyone,I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say Hi! I've done WW in the past with good success, but then gave up when I got my 10%. Did Dukan, again with good resultsbut gave up when I reached my goal weight. Couldn't get my head around the new PP system (and when I totalled the PP in 'old money' I was eating around 6 points a day too many!!) So now I'm back to the old WW plan (if it ain't broke why fix it WW??) and have downloaded a points app onto my tablet with the back-up of all my old WW books.And instead of being on a diet I'm changing to a healthy eating plan with regular exercise!I've got 3 stone that I ideally need to lose, but I don't want to focus on the end result so much as the lifestyle changes :)Looking forward to 'meeting' you all,Cheryl x

Hey Cheryl, just wanted to say hi. You've about the same to lose as me :). How are things going so far?

Can I ask what which app you are using? I've had a look but can't see a discover one?

Sorry I haven't been on here - I managed to kill my android tablet and don't use my laptop often! The WW app was an unofficial one - but was very good. You need to know the points values of food, as it doesn't have a database of foods, but I still found it useful for tracking. I think it was called WW Tracker or something like that! Sorry I can't be more helpful but can't get into my tablet to look :(In the meantime as I'm struggling to track I've converted to the Dark Side (i.e. Slimming World), as my friend is doing the same diet and I'm finding the extra support a god send x

Back