Tracy.jane

Hi every1 I'm expecting my package today from exante, going to start tomorrow, has anyone got any tips to help me through the first few days, bearing in mind I'm at work this week wed, thurs and fri all long days 8am - 7.30 pm, will b grateful for any tips tracy

Hi every1 I'm expecting my package today from exante, going to start tomorrow, has anyone got any tips to help me through the first few days, bearing in mind I'm at work this week wed, thurs and fri all long days 8am - 7.30 pm, will b grateful for any tips tracy

Hi there! I'm also expecting my 4 week mixed bumper pack from Exante today! Looking forward to it!

Hi and welcome newbies :) There's lots of advice to be had on here, it's worth a browse around. But one biggie to consider is that you can get tired, lethargic and headachy the first few days or even first couple of weeks, but it does wear off so just drink lots, sleep more if you can and try not to overdo exercise. It is sooooo worth it once your body adjusts :)

hi ive started exante today not sure if i started to soon after my opp i had on thursday just gone still getting over the dreaded general anesphetic ive had a headache and feeling really tired need to rest up still but so eager to start the diet for the new me

Welcome guys, hope everything is going okay? :)

Hiya I have started again today - as you can see from my sig I have been here before and after several failed attempts since I am determined to get back on track and lose this time. This is a hard diet to do but with determination and ketosis will help massively.

From before the only advice I can offer is to : Drink plenty of water, keep busy, take it one day at a time, if you have a minor setback not to beat yourself up too much over it, treat the shakes and bars as a medicine to help you lose the weight, and of course watch those numbers fall, each day you are getting slimmer and before you know it you will be at goal.

Hi everyone been looking at everyone's comments for a while and decided everyone's doing so well I'll order some exante products to see if I can loose some weight for my holiday's in August so I can go swimming with my hubby and children. Started five days ago and can't wait till my first weigh in x hope it's ok I've wrote on here good luck

Back