Hi all,

New to the forum, on hols next week so will be starting a week today. I've got 10-12 stone to lose but will be setting goals as I move down the stone brackets.

Done so many diets over the years most successful was a vlcd losing 5 stone but fell pregnant & gained all but 1 stone back :( so almost at the start again!!

Vlcd aren't for me anymore as its too hard with a family life now! So in it for the long haul healthy eating & exercise.

Hope to use this forum for support & motivation.

:) xx

Hi all,

New to the forum, on hols next week so will be starting a week today. I've got 10-12 stone to lose but will be setting goals as I move down the stone brackets.

Done so many diets over the years most successful was a vlcd losing 5 stone but fell pregnant & gained all but 1 stone back :( so almost at the start again!!

Vlcd aren't for me anymore as its too hard with a family life now! So in it for the long haul healthy eating & exercise.

Hope to use this forum for support & motivation.

:) xx

Our journeys are rather similar. I was on a real fad diet and lost around 5 stone. I put it all back on and more when I stopped. I have now lost over 10 from healthy eating and calorie counting. So good luck, welcome and you can do it :)

Thanks for the welcomes :)! 10 Stone Marie that is fabulous!! Nice to hear people's journeys gives us newbies inspiration & know with hard work can be done xxx

Back