worwah

Hello
My name is Laura and i hail from Warrington which is situated in the beautiful rainy north west of the UK.
I live with my wonderful partner Jo and our animal family, which consists of 3 Ferrets, 2 dogs, 2 cats and a horse.

A couple of years ago i weighed around 8 stone and i had this tiny little 25 inch waist. Since then life has gotten in the way and maintaining my figure has been the last thing on my mind, as it is with most peoples when things happen. i have been on and off various tablets for several medical problems, some of which have contributed to my weight gain. Up until about 4 months ago i was just touching 10 stone, but it has gone up again and i'm now standing at 11 stone 10 lbs and it's just got to go. So here i am. ready to try anything. I've joined this forum to try and motivate myself when i'm having a down day, to keep my head in the game.

so thats that. thanks for putting up with my ramblings
:)

Iv got 4 ferrets, 1 polecat, 1 sandy, 1 silver sable and an albino. I used to have 8 but all mine are quite old now so have lost a few over the last couple years and I've got a dog :) and a fish tank with tropical fish

oh fab! its good to know that im not the only ferrety person in these parts :)

i have 3 hobs. 2 albino's and a polecat.

Awe they're lovely :) I'm the only person local to me who has them, occasional the neighbours shout me to say there's a ferret in there garden haha

:).

Attachments

• image-2061910699.jpg
    image-2061910699.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 40
awwwwh they're adnorable ^^ my lads are only 4 months old but im hoping they're going to be big chunky boys by the time ive finished with them. :)

awwwwh they're adnorable ^^ my lads are only 4 months old but im hoping they're going to be big chunky boys by the time ive finished with them. :)

They will be don't worry lol

What you feeding them?

Back