Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lucylouise, 18 July 2014.

1. lucylouise

lucylouise New Member

hello just discovered how to do msgs on this lol im new to this site but just thot Id say hello to all :Dive been really struggling with my weight for about 2 years now after having an op [hysterectomy] av always been size 8 and happy with myself but now my weight is creeping up and am size 12 :eek: and not happy :sigh: so iv started doin it alone going great so far ive got my own home gym and am using it every day and new healthy eating plan and stopped smoking :D any help and encouragement would be appreciated thanx ..........................:wavey:
  2. holly xxx

holly xxx Well-Known Member

hi lucylouise - its nice to meet you! well done for making a start, and well done for getting to work in your home gym - i hate exercise lol! - i gave up smoking years ago, went cold turkey,, best thing i ever did! - keep it up sweetie! xxx
  3. lucylouise

lucylouise New Member

hi holly nice to meet u to :) well still doin good av lost ma first 7 lbs:D well chuffed wi maself how you going :sigh: am feeln much better without the smokes bn hard mind you:sigh: lol but am determined not to go back to them well take care am off to ma treadmill :thankyou:for your support x
  4. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Well-Known Member

Hi welcome and well done on a great loss so far...we are very similar i put on 3stone a few years ago after open abdominal surgery and am finally losing it...keep going!!!