shaz37

Hello.
My first day on LP and im starving. Thankyou so much for sharing and inspiring me. I started LP because at 16st 3 my health has been suffering on BP medication and constant painkillers for a hip problem, Im 37 and feel like im past it.
I will keep reading and listening as you are all so inspirational I thank you xx
PS i want my hand to stop looking like a chicken kebabx

Hi
I have just done my first week and found the first day the worst....it did get better and after day 4 was out of the way i felt great. Stick with it and you will be amazed on your first weigh in....i was!
Good luck
x

Welcome aboard Shaz... :D Good luck with your LT journey - this place is a source of inspiration & advise :)

PS I was 37 on Sunday ! :p Yer as old as you feel.... I may grow up one day... :eek:

Welcome Shaz 37 stick thru the first few days, come here often for support, and know that you can do this. You'll do just fine!

Hi Shaz,I hope your first week flys by for you. You will start to feel much better when you have had your first weigh in. Make sure you drink plenty of water and you may need a few early nights.It WILL be worth the effort...honest.I started at about the same weight as you and believe me it does come off nice and quick. Good luck :D

Thanks for the positive comments xx I have gained a new family and will hopefully gain have a new waist line ( for the first time )
Much Love xx

welcome shaz and keep up the water for a great loss

Welcome Shaz.

The first week is the hardest but if you can stick with it then your first WI will make it all worthwhile.

Pop on here whenever things get too much and there is bound to be someone on here who can keep your mind off it and focused.

Good luck.

x

ahhhhh i love newbies - although i still fell like one myself lol

welcome welcome :D

wellcome aboard shaz & good luck.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Hi yeah, - I'm on day 6 and days 1-4 where hell, almost impossible.
I'm 33 - woz 16 stone last Thursday, currently 15.4. Yesturday was an amazing day. I couldn't believe i felt great, no longer tierd, hungry and moody. Really cheery and chirpy and losing weight. Got a way to go but for the first time ever i think i'm going to do it.

Best of luck
Amanda. x

Hang on in there

Hi Shaz

I sympathise with you as I felt the same on day 1 & 3. Honestly if you can bear with it, it is so worth it when you get on that scales. I am on day 9 and lost 9 pound in the first week. Started at 14.8 and am now 13.13! So chuffed to get into the 13's. And your clothes will start fitting better and you just have a feeling of well being. I added coffee and ice to the vanilla shake and crushed ice and had that one for 'brekkie' (very refreshing) and I finf peppermint tea a god-send. Also let the peppermint tea go cold and make your choc shake with also with some crushed ice and it is very drinkable. Just some tips for variations!
Best of luck and jump on here when you need help - I have found it a god-send.
Luv trish
;)

Welcome and good luck!

welcome, I am also 37 and have a disability that makes me feel 73! (fibromyalgia) so i am with you there.

stick to this diet and you will see incredible results. i am hoping that reducing my weight will help my hip, back and neck pain. it is the best thing we can do to help our bodies.

good luck.

ps, week one was hell for me, but it is worth sticking too.

Aw Bea congratulations on your baby boy.
Am currently on day 3 still a bit hungry but not constantly thinking of food well ...... the weather is beautiful and our barbeque is sat in the garden !!! But is redundant at the moment will have to stay that way. I dreamt about bacon sandwiches last night but then the pain in my hip woke me up to remind me why the weight loss is needed!!!
Anyway many thanks for all your support and the weight loss photos are amazing ... Much Love x

Back