newbie!

hi, i have been on the cambridge diet for just over 2 weeks now. i lost 9.5lbs in my first week and 4.5lbs in the second. I am over the moon to have lost a stone in 2 weeks!!
Im feeling fairly posotive about this week, although cooking the childrens dinner is almost killing me everyday! i never knew fishfingers could smell soooo good! i'm fine all day up until about 5pm once the children eat, then im constantly thinking of food. i have been trying to split the shakes throughout the day so that i get 6 small portions instead of 3 regular size. there have been days that i have had and extra half a shake............it was either that or raid the cupboards!! All i keep thinking is, that if ive managed 2 weeks, i can do 2 more, then 2 more, then 2 more etc etc!!! I am determined to loose the weight for my kids, my husband but most of all so that i can feel like me again!;)

Welcome to the board.

Wow well done on your first stone. Having an extra half pack is absoloutly the right thing to do if you feel you need to eat and splitting your packs is a great idea too.

I'm the same as you, stick to it no bother all day then I have to go cook for DH and the kids and find myself surrounded by food.

You sound very determined though so I'm sure you will be fine.

Jac

welcome and well done losing ur first stone.

Welcome and a huge well done to you! Keep up the good work! xx

Welcome from your mummy! I'm very proud of what you've done and I know you're going to be successful - you have so much determination. There's only one condition though - that you don't go beating me!!!

Love you lots
xxx

keep up the good work
I too have to cook kids tea every night and belive me it gets easier
You also must want to lose the weight for you rather than others
Youve had a fantastic start so keep going
Just think this summer sat on a beach in a bikini enjoying the sun thats you not me by the way
Cheers
James
Good lu

Thankyou all for making me feel so welcome! ive almost finished my 3rd week and am feeling good! I have had a few wobbly moments but I am so determined to do this that ive been able to snap out of it fairly quickly! We have a family event on 1st March and I really want to be able to wear something nice for a change and for people to notice that im shrinking!!!
love you too Mum! xxx
xx

Thankyou all for making me feel so welcome! ive almost finished my 3rd week and am feeling good! I have had a few wobbly moments but I am so determined to do this that ive been able to snap out of it fairly quickly! We have a family event on 1st March and I really want to be able to wear something nice for a change and for people to notice that im shrinking!!!
love you too Mum! xxx
xx

You're doing great and have over a month yet until your family event!!

You'll definitely be able to wow them all by then..xx :D:eek:

hi and welcome - you are doing brill already and it does get easy cooking for the family its all about determination and if it gets too much go find something else to do for 5 mins (like having a bath) and I almost guarantee that 5 mins will be enough to get your head back together and convince yourself you didnt want that food anyway.

Good luck with your forthcoming weeks :)

nikki x

The 'numbers' posted in peoples profiles never cease to amaze me.. Grandma!! Blimey!! :) in awe totally.

Now.. back to welcoming you Chiccacherrycola! lol
Great loss for the first 2 weeks.. another 4 and you could double your losses!! :) Imagine that at your family event! :)
The 'sacrifice' will be well worth it I'm sure! :D and having done CD before I remember never feeling hungry so that's a big bonus. :)
I start back on Thursday and can't wait! :D

Back