Newbie...

Hiya hunny i have apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast everyday well i say breakfast but it is normally bout 10.30-11am so still morning.......OMG 9.5lbs is amazing i haven't weighed myself yet my gorgeous hubby stole then when i went to the CDC on monday nite, he thinks i am obsessive and he is prolly right on other diets i used to put there all round the house where the best result was :eek: sily i know but i am really excited bout monday nites weigh in if i lost 5lbs i would be happy any more i will be bouncing off the ceiling.
have a great day chick speak soon xxxxx

Hey Girls,

Thanks for the help Chlo with the ticker, it works now :D.

To therealbbe my hubby has also removed our scales lol as he is very supportive and thinks I am going on the scales too much. It does help not having the temptation of constantly weighing yourself!

My CDC is really great, after my first weigh in she was so supportive, I felt so rubbish before I went to see her and afterwards I just felt so motivated. It makes such a big difference when they sincerley care about how you get on.

Im on day 11 and it has just started to get better which is really nice, but it hasn't been a smooth road so far but I just keep telling myself that this is a change for life and nothing in life is perfect, and main thing is to stay on track for the long term.

Sorry for going on, its amazing how much insight you get about yourself when you realise how much time you used to spend eating!!!

xxx

Back