beach--ball

is on a mission......!
Hi
I am new to the site - well as a posting member! I embarked on my CD yesterday (so far so good)! I could really do with some buddy's, I am good at support and probably going to need alot myself!
I was in shock yesterday as I weigh nearly a stone more than I thought (the demons of owning your own 'friendly' scales'.... Anyway nothing like the TRUTH to bring you back down to reality!
I am looking forward to chatting on here during evenings instead of gluggin wine, chomping anything & everything and waking up every morning thinking - I MUST START TODAY!
I have started, so that phrase is out the window now, my new one is 'I'm doing it"
Well thanks for reading & i hope to chat to lots of you! xx xx xx

hi beach--ball
well done on starting the journey i tried to start last week and found it so difficult found this sight on saturday and havent had a problem at all ! Every one is so fantastic and some of the weight loss is so amazing keeps you going in the evening - hope you have a good day

Yes you too - I am off to work now and wont be back til bout 10ish this eve! Happy glugging & thanks for reply xx xx

:tshirt:Hello Clare

Welcome to CD forum. I post in a thread called "Butterflies in it to win it".. its a great support thread and we all on there more or less 247. Great for newcomers and those who have been on the CD for a few weeks too.

Its quite liberating to take that first step isn't it? So today is day 1 and this time next week, you'll be a skinnier you already. Its a fast loss diet and works well, with visible results. Come and say hi on our thread anyway. Enjoy your first day and remember to drink lots of water, it helps with hunger and cravings too. :D

Hi Beach Ball and Towergilly. Best wishes for your start on CD. You have found a great forum which is immensely supportive with lots of information. You both sound very determined! Best wishes.

Hi Clare,

Good luck on your journey! I've just completed week 1 and this site has been a lifesaver. Everyones full of great advice and having the support from people on here really helps keep you motivated.

Good luck. Im in the 3rd week and all going well :)

Hey
Just wanted to wish all the newbies all the best on your journey.. It really is a fab diet and this forum is great for support.... to help us get through the good and harder times..
xxx

:tshirt:Hello Clare

Welcome to CD forum. I post in a thread called "Butterflies in it to win it".. its a great support thread and we all on there more or less 247. Great for newcomers and those who have been on the CD for a few weeks too.

Its quite liberating to take that first step isn't it? So today is day 1 and this time next week, you'll be a skinnier you already. Its a fast loss diet and works well, with visible results. Come and say hi on our thread anyway. Enjoy your first day and remember to drink lots of water, it helps with hunger and cravings too. :D

Hi Beach Ball and Towergilly. Best wishes for your start on CD. You have found a great forum which is immensely supportive with lots of information. You both sound very determined! Best wishes.

Hi Clare,

Good luck on your journey! I've just completed week 1 and this site has been a lifesaver. Everyones full of great advice and having the support from people on here really helps keep you motivated.

Good luck. Im in the 3rd week and all going well :)

Hey
Just wanted to wish all the newbies all the best on your journey.. It really is a fab diet and this forum is great for support.... to help us get through the good and harder times..
xxx

THANKS VERY MUCH TO YOU ALL :thankyou:.... Day 2 out the way! I am suffering terribly with hayfever which also gives me 'mild' asthma and therefore am having realy trouble getting to and staying asleep! I cant wait for the blissful, peaceful nights sleep that you have when you are SS'ing ( i remember them briefly from LL)...
Other than that all going really well, water = 4.5L a day & due to the nice warm weather I've not gone all freezing cold, ketosis set in yesterday morning so now I guess its just a case of ''sit back & enjoy the ride''..........
xxxx xxxx

hiya well done for getting to day 3 :D the hardest bit is over :D im on week 5 and its flownnnnn by!!! hope your doing well today, youll be at goal in no time :)

Welcome aboard Clare. Good on you for getting on your way with Cambridge. It's great, and the people here on minimins are so very helpful. It's the best support site I have found!

Back