Newbieeee!

kila

Hi all,

I've been reading for a few weeks now.
Now that Day 1 of my Cambridge adventure has arrived I thought I'd better say hi.
I wrote on the other "pink" site too in case you get a sense of deja vu!

I'm pretty nervous. I've tried so many diets at this stage and can only ever get about 15lbs off (and that took me a year!).

I've even tried Xenical slimming pills and they didn't work either.

I've got PCOS and Hypothyroidism.

I had my first shake this morning (Chocolate Mint), wasn't bad at all. I added ice and only 200ml of water and it was quite good.

I'm thinking of food already though!! I'm sure that's normal!
I've bought and read the Cambridge 20th Anniversary edition book.
Unfortunately I have to do this without a counsellor and buy off Ebay because I'm Irish living in Italy and we can't get it here.
I'm hoping you guys will help me out.

I have my water bottles marked and I'm ready for the day!

Just to check...is it ok to use normal toothpaste and Listerine?

XX

Hi all,
I wrote on the other "pink" site too in case you get a sense of deja vu!

Teehee. Just said hello to you over there (Trio). Welcome to minimins Kila

Hi there!

Well done for taking the decision to start and good luck with it. I use normal toothpaste and listerine with no problems. Keep on posting and let us know how you get on!

welcome Kila

I'm sure you'll find lots of tips and moral support on here whenever you need it. Everyone is always friendly and helpful, so keep glugging the water and look forward to losing weight :D

Welcome to mini's and good luck with your weight loss journey Kila

hi!!!!!!!!!i love newbies!!!

dunno y loL!u got the right attitude anyways...as long as u got the willpower u will do just fine!!!

good luck xx

You're all an inspiration.
Thanks again for the welcome.

Fat 2 Fabulous, you're results are incredible. I can't believe you're the same person. Wow. You're gorgeous.

Hey Kila welcome to CD and Minis, just look at the inspirational slideshow and you'll see this diet gets results! I was a newbie last week :D You'll get to know everyone here pretty quickly, great bunch! Good luck with your first week.

P.S Sooooo jelous that you're in Italy! It's cold here in Scotland!

Welcome to Minis and CD Kila, let the journey begin, you'll be at the finishing line before you know it.

Georgie
x

Back