Newbies food diary, water challenge and C25k log...

Thanks Kerry!

I'm so used to EE that I wasn't sure of the green guidelines without access to my books etc. I was stood in the canteen at lunchtime looking a bit blank!

Phew - back to EE today - I feel far safer with that :)

Must add that it's 3.20am, and I've just had a glass of milk and a fudge, but I'm not counting either of them! I've woken up coughing, can't get back to sleep and feel full of cold, aches and pains. So, the cold milk is to soothe my sore throat, and the fudge was to line my stomach before taking pills ;-) That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

I wouldn't worry I've been off plan for 4 days because I've not been well and the thought of cooking - I just couldn't!

Hope you feel better soon x

Just thought - you cam have up to 2 hea so u could class the milk as your 2nd hea and then fudge is only 5 or 6 syns? So really you didn't go off plan :)

Hi just want to say how good you are doing, i did try doing c25k and did first night and didnt go again, your food looks fine to me,
Good luck, let us know how wi goes
love sue xxxx

kerry2285 said:
Just thought - you cam have up to 2 hea so u could class the milk as your 2nd hea and then fudge is only 5 or 6 syns? So really you didn't go off plan :)

Perfect! Thank you :)

saintsue said:
Hi just want to say how good you are doing, i did try doing c25k and did first night and didnt go again, your food looks fine to me,
Good luck, let us know how wi goes
love sue xxxx

Thanks saintsue!

The C25k first run is definitely the hardest! Well... It was the hardest of the four I did before hurting my knee. Are you thinking about trying again? Or looking at something else?

Kind of looking forward to WI tomorrow. Let's hope it's onwards and downwards for us all :)

Ok. Day 20. EE

Breakfast
Activia fat free and a banana

Lunch... In my defense I was too busy!
Activia fat free, banana, apple and two satsumas

Dinner
Home made chilli, with half a colmans packet (4), quorn, peppers, onions, shallots, carrots, kidney beans, sweetcorn, tomatoes and rice.

Snacks
Alpen light (hexb)

Drinks
Tea (hexa)
1l water
Diet coke

Oh, and had my very first Non Scales Victory today! Two separate people told me I looked like I had lost weight! Think they were probably just being kind, but it still made me :)

Oh, and had my very first Non Scales Victory today! Two separate people told me I looked like I had lost weight! Think they were probably just being kind, but it still made me :)

Fantastic! Nothing better than someone telling you your loosing weight when you are trying really hard to keep on track!

Good luck for tomorrow wi :)

kerry2285 said:
Fantastic! Nothing better than someone telling you your loosing weight when you are trying really hard to keep on track!

Good luck for tomorrow wi :)

Thanks Kerry - you too x

Hi yeh i have not done c225 since, i have just been doing powerwalking 3 times a week at mo, i think when i lose a bit more weight i will try again , feel like i am 2 fat to run at the mo

good luck with wi let us know how you get on love sue xxx

Day 21 EE

3rd WI tonight. 3lb off :) Half stone award :)

Breakfast
Activia fat free, apple

Lunch
Alpen light (hexb), activia fat free, satsumas, apple

Dinner (after WI)
Salt and pepper chicken (15?), boiled rice, onion, garlic, chilli, carrot

Drinks
Tea (hexa)
Diet coke
1l water

Total syns - 15?

Quick question... Does anyone know how to treat cough medicine, lockets etc? I've been taking bucketloads but don't know if they count as syns!

Day 22 Green

Breakfast
Weetabix (hexb) and milk (hexa)

Lunch
Melon, grapes, fat free yoghurt

Dinner
Homemade chicken (hexb) curry, with coconut milk (3), rice, garlic, onion, pak choi, carrot, peas

Snacks
Alpen light (4.5)

Drinks
Tea (hexa)
1l water
Diet coke

Total syns - 7.5

Bit of an odd day, after being so elated at my first half stone award. I didn't have any yoghurt in for breakfast, so went with cereal and decided to do a green day, but I definitely prefer EE days! I'm off for three days now, and need to do some planning as we are going away.

Congratulations to you both on the weightloss :D

You look like your really in the swing of sw now - im sure the lbs will be flying off you! x

Im re-starting tomorrow! Ive managed to stay the same weight while falling off the wagon for a week or so. Going to try some green days as ive brought lots of meat free stuff and then I can have some mash or chips! I do struggle with carbs!

Back