newbies oldies 12 week challenge anyone

aw
hugs.jpg

but well done on sts totm you will prob have retained water and im sure next week things will even back out myou have done brill so far x

Nicks just noticing that you're on your second week and after losing 10lb last week your bod might have had a bit of a shock dropping that much - a fair bit of it being water it's possible that's triggered some water retention. That combined with TOTM has prolly resulted in the STS, I know it's frustrating especially after such a mega loss the week before but please don't stress over it x

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for falling off the radar this last week - Mother down for the weekend, so all been a bit hectic.

Anyway - 1lb off this week :D

I'm off on holiday tomorrow, so won't be online for two weeks now.

Happy Christmas and a fun New Year to you all!! :33:xx

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs starting weight 159lb
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs (start weight 266)Mechmanuk -12lbs (start 235.20lbs)
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
ronnie jacobs 21b my start weight is 220.5
Nickinonicks 21lb
Wonder - 14lb (start weight 184lb)
kelboxster 24lb
anwen 16lb
Amyeve 21lb (start weight 176lb
Ikkle87 28lb

week 1 anwen - 1/2 lb
week 1 mechmanuk - 2 1/2 lbs
ronnie jacob 1.5 lb
mummy2beslim sts
Lo-Chan :scale: - 1 1/2lb
anwen 1/2 lb

hope you are all having brill xmas eve .I have been so ill last few days me and lo went to dr's today and both have antibiotics but a bit better today as can get off the sofa lol
have a good one everyone xx

Oh dears! I hope the tablets kick in quickly and don't spoil your christmas too much. I've got a SW christmas cheesecake experiment in the fridge, it's a bit 'high', 6.5syns for 1 sixth but I like a decent bit of biscuity base lol Will report at the weekend if it's any good :)

Have a good one everyone, will shuffle myself on with a WI result on monday (eek :p) x

feeling a bit better today but chest really hurts darent hardly cough ,lo still in bed bles shim he is shattered so going to leave him until he wakes to open his presents .I was up early so opened mine already couldnt wait lol

gonna change my weigh day to jan 2nd and start fresh new challenge after the festivities what do you all think mshould we join a team or still carry onhere .I am a bit rubbish lol and not good ad doing all the stats and monthly updates etc :D

Morning all, havent been on for a week or so and what happens, i come back and your all dropping like flies? whatevers the matter with you all lol. You really need to get out more and take in some of that lovely fresh air and keep away from the radiators? If you cant do that then i'll wish you all a speedy recovery.
Well im happy this week as i was out for dinner yesterday (pub first, the usual tradition) ate like a king and drank like one aswel but still managed to keep the lbs off so im more than happy.
Well done aswel to ronnie, mums lo & anwen. :)

week 1 anwen - 1/2 lb
wk 1 mechmanuk - 2 1/2 lbs, wk 2- sts
ronnie jacob 1.5 lb
mummy2beslim sts
anwen 1/2 lb

well done on sta dread to think what my weigh in will be like in the morning as to be honest not been sticking to plan very well over the festive period infact :break_diet:

Mech - does fresh air gulped down between stores during christmas shopping count? ;)

Hehe, only kidding we had a bracing family walk in Wythenshawe park yesterday lol Don't think I've done too badly with being piggly over christmas but my first homemade christmas cake turned out rather nicely and is a bit of a temptation, I passed out big wedges for family but there's still a fair bit left lol

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs starting weight 159lb
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs (start weight 266)Mechmanuk -12lbs (start 235.20lbs)
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
ronnie jacobs 21b my start weight is 220.5
Nickinonicks 21lb
Wonder - 14lb (start weight 184lb)
kelboxster 24lb
anwen 16lb
Amyeve 21lb (start weight 176lb
Ikkle87 28lb

week 1 anwen - 1/2 lb
week 1 mechmanuk - 2 1/2 lbs wk2 sts
ronnie jacob 1.5 lb
mummy2beslim sts wk2 -1lb
anwen 1/2 lb

shoppings good for ya yes, not my cup of tea thou, i prefer the more subtle way of gettin the gulups of air at works door lol.

And wd mums excellent result, think ive slipped a little, the missus opened them there terry orange tin of choccies and i just couldnt resist, and everyone keeps forcing me to drink beer, i tell i shouldnt but they just wont listen.

lolI hve a choc orange as well a dark choc one and its yummy yummy it keeps looking and me and telling me to tkae a bite lol
and same here had a few beers and naughty baileys ,but not as much as i usuallly would have ,will prob have gained 4lb next week :break_diet:

i have to eat all the dark ones cus the missus dont like em tut :D and ive got to go out aswel for goodness sake.
I see a few long walks coming up :wave_cry:

yes i can see a few long walks as well ,today im officially having a day off lol having a few drinks and had a few choccies but will def be back on track tomorrow:)

how is everyone today .I have decided to get back on track now and then have a day off new years eve and back to it new years day as i wont be drinking new years day so will havea flexi day on newyears eve. what you all been up to :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Was meaning to be back on the straight and narrow yesterday but got distracted by nice tasty things and now got a tummy ache from one too many caramel cake bites :jelous:

Back