newbies oldies 12 week challenge anyone

aw poor you hope the tummy ache goes soon thats the only thing when you are eating healthy then have a few sweet treats it plays havoc with the tum

well have been almost back on track - ate my chocolate santa from thorntons - a bar of choc with a santa on it and back on track from tomorrow

good luck everyone ,I have joined a team for new year as well so wont have chance to slack lol

Mummy2beslim - 24lbs starting weight 159lb
MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs (start weight 266)Mechmanuk -12lbs (start 235.20lbs)
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
ronnie jacobs 21b my start weight is 220.5
Nickinonicks 21lb
Wonder - 14lb (start weight 184lb)
kelboxster 24lb
anwen 16lb
Amyeve 21lb (start weight 176lb
Ikkle87 28lb

week 1 anwen - 1/2 lb
week 1 mechmanuk - 2 1/2 lbs wk2 sts
ronnie jacob 1.5 lb
mummy2beslim sts wk2 -1lb
Lo-Chan - Wk1 -1.5lb, wk2 +3.5lb :mad:
anwen 1/2 lb

Getting back on plan today, methinks I need to stay away from wheat for a wee while! Am pretty sure the gain should be gone by next week :whip:

dont worry ronnie & lo, i think there may be a few more of us piling on the odd pound or two.
Come on you lot, no cheating we know you ate the last mince pie?

well last few days I have had cury fishand chips and beer and chocolate crisps so guess I have made up for having the flu last week so not looking good for wi :break_diet:never mind new year new start x

MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs (start weight 266
Mechmanuk -12lbs (start 235.20lbs)
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
Nickinonicks 21lb
kelboxster 24lb
anwen 16lb
Amyeve 21lb (start weight 176lb
Ikkle87 28lb

anwen - wk1-1/2 lb**wk2-sts
mechmanuk wk1-2 1/2 lbs **wk2 sts
ronnie jacob 1.5 lb-wk2 +4lbs:mad:
mummy2beslim wk1-sts**wk2-1lb
Lo-Chan - Wk1-1.5lb**wk2 +3.5lb :mad:

looks like its just a handful of us in here, wheres everyone gone to, come on get out of the closet and get back to work :8855:

great job this week anwen? well done on sts.

its going to be my next wi thats the bad one as I have been way off track last few days but never mind first jan no excuses will be on track 100%:eek:

Hiya all, got my kitchen stuffed with lots of syn free goodies again after a big shop today - bit spoilt for choice for what to cook first lol Feeling much better for being back on track and have gone two days without pepsi max lol (I get seriously addicted to the stuff so going to try giving up having it at home for a while).

Hope everyone is looking forward to the new year coming rather than thinking oh god I've got to get back on the diet again! :D

I cant wait to get backon plan to be honest have had everything I have wanted overl the last week and feeling tired and bloated so cant wait to get back to it :wave_cry:

January's here, I don't think most people are getting back on top of things until monday now though lol

I've been 'straight' since Monday, but I've got a late and impromptu New Year's meal at my grandparents on Sunday - day before m'normal weigh-in. D'you reckon it's okay I WI sunday morning instead just so I'm not fretting about water (or wine) weight from the meal skewing a monday morning result?

if I was you I would wi a day early cant do any harm can it then you can enjoy your evening:)

They say god works in mysterious ways, well so does our bodies.
This weeks agenda: Ive mainly stuck to the healthy balanced way of eating this past week but ive also indulged in a handful of salted nuts each evening along with a few (ok half a dozen) terrys chocs and a few other snacks but not silly with em and ive also been forced to go out and drink lots of beer on four occasions this week (went a little over the top last night sorry, and they kept the bar open till 4 this morning and being a sociable type i couldlnt leave em there alone :)
Anyways after all that ive unbelievably kept the weight off? i put it down to staying green and plenty of fluids lol.

MrsV - 16lbs
LoChan1984 - 21lbs (start weight 266
Mechmanuk -12lbs (start 235.20lbs)
Dearfatty -21lbs
Kirsty2012 -16lbs
laurie -28lbs
Nickinonicks 21lb
kelboxster 24lb
anwen 16lb