Total Solution Newby... 1 week in... Not hungry but need food!

Obie

Hi everyone,

Today marks one week on total solution for me. The scales say 10 pounds lost and I am feeling the difference but today I've hit a wall. I'm not hungry at all but the relentless sweetness of the Exante Diet is making me crave a savoury taste. I have only bars and shakes as I tried a friends soups and they were disgusting.

Every night for the past week I've sat and watched my wife eat a proper evening meal and it hasn't bothered me at all, but tonight I could have pounced on that plate just to get the sensation of taste and texture in my mouth! Is there anything you can eat while on TS which wouldn't do too much damage but would give me something to taste and chew?!

I'm not going to give up. I'm going to make this happen but if theres a way of making it a tiny bit more bearable I need to know about it. Any advice??:)

Thanks, and good luck to all of you on your weight loss journey.

Hiya :)

You could have a boiled egg, a bit of chicken, protein. If you REALLY need to eat. Personally i wouldnt! :)

There's a thread here that will give you more information but i didnt want to read and run :) Good luck on your journey!

Hey Obie - bullion did it for me :) tasted a bit like chicken noodle soup without the chicken and noodles ;-)
Good luck
FB xx

Aye, I would say boullion too.
It deffo takes away a savory craving, without going off TS ;)

And, I am now boiling the kettle to have a cup !! haha :D

Last edited:
Back