Newby!! What do you all eat daily?

louisen

Hiya!!

I've only been to 2 meetings so far including my joining one. lost 2.5lbs in first week which wasn't bad.

I was just wondering what you all ate on a daily basis? today i'm having a green day which is -

Breakkie - Mullerlite, 28g bran flakes, banana
Lunch - quorn sausages, savoury rice packet (cold for lunch at work)
Dinner - spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce
HE - milk, mini baby bell lites x 3, the breakfast bran flakes.
Syns - none that i know of!!

does that sound like a reasonable day for a green day? i ate all 5 of the quorn suasages though! :)

Do you know the syns / values for those batchelors pasta n sauce things? i love those but have been avoiding them as i don't knwo what they are!!
have to take own lunch in to work and that is a brilliant idea!!

Right.... Just add water no milk or butter:
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Bolognese- Free
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Chicken & Mushroom- Free
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Chicken & Roasted Garlic- Free[/FONT][/FONT]
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Chicken & Herb- Free
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Creamy Tikka Masala- Free
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Mild Cheese & Broccoli- Free
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Mushroom & Wine- Free

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Carbonara- 1/2 syn[/FONT][/FONT]
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Cheese, Leek & Ham- 1 syn
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Macaroni Cheese- 1 syn

yes whole packet i loves them too, i use them in the SW quiche too

brilliant!! do you know anything about the mix to match thing? i prefer carbs for daytime but quite like meat in the evening - is that something that can done?

I have no idea about the mix too max- It seems alot of faffing about to me- Glad too be a vegi!!!:D

In your book there wil be a section about green days and look at the b choices page and it will say what meat and how much you can have on a green day as a healthy b choice!

Ive just read a little on mix to match, basically your actual meals should be either red or green. But what you choose as snacks must come from the superfree list (foods that are free on either plan)such as fruit and veg, eggs, quorn etc. So in theory you could have your pasta stuff for lunch and steak and salad for dinner but you couldnt snack on a chicken leg or rice inbetween. Easier to stick to red and green days I think.

Just a question about the pasta and sauce thing. Can you make it with milk if you use your HE A?

Back